41-45

Ji Sishen said it very seriously, as if there were no flaws.

Si Yan didn't interrupt Ji Sishen's words, but just looked at him "sophisticated" silently.

Ji Sishen looked at Si Yan's silent appearance, and was a little unsure of his thoughts.

But it is still possible to guess seventy-eighty-eighty.

But Ji Sishen just continued to pretend.

"Ayan, what I said is true."

"Although I know this may sound a little unbelievable, this is what Pei Qing said by himself."

Ji Si deeply saw that Si Yan hadn't spoken yet, so he grabbed Si Yan's hand and shook it, "Ayan, I really didn't lie."

"I can swear, I really just want to make it clear to Pei Qing."

"Ayan, if you don't believe it, you can ask someone to ask Pei Qing."

Although Ji Si knew that Si Yan would not go to Pei Qing, he still had to say what he had to say.

I've been wrong, I've told the truth honestly, so you can't be mad at me.

Si Yan's eyes were filled with a smile, and it was this smile that made Ji Sishen feel that there was a little... not a good feeling.

"Deep, when did I say I didn't believe it?"

Ji Si looked deeply relieved, "Ayan, don't scare me, okay?"

"I thought you were angry."

Si Yan rubbed Ji Sishen's waist with his fingertips, neither light nor heavy, but it made Ji Sishen feel a little oxygenated.

"Ayan, don't..."

The deep gaze in Si Yan's eyes seemed to have seen through Ji Sishen completely.

Deep, I see how long you can pretend.

Ji Sishen was lying softly in Si Yan's arms, still as good and soft as ever.

I just want to pretend, what can you do with me?

Si Yan lowered his eyes and looked at Ji Sishen, who was lying in his arms, resolutely unwilling to reveal his true nature, and chuckled softly.

Even as punishment, the soft flesh on Ji Sishen's waist was pinched.

"Go back and take care of you."

Ji Sishen's face blushed.

Clean up if you want to, but it is absolutely impossible for me to reveal my true nature!

A certain system stifled laughter.

When did the host overturn the car?

"Haha, I'm dying of laughter, host, you also have a day when your car rolls over!"

Ji Sishen replied indifferently, "When did I roll over?"

"Am I not the one, Ji Sishen, who is soft and easy to push down?"

system:"......"

"Besides, even if I overturned the car, I would still be my Ayan's darling."

system:"......"

When did the host go crazy?

So mushy!

"Host, you are so thick-skinned."

Ji Sishen nodded seriously, "You're right."

system:"......"

I don't praise you any more!