11-15

"nice! You love it."

"There are too many things in the company. If you are bored in the villa, you can ask the driver to send you here to paint."

Zuo Chen didn't enter the studio, he just leaned against the door frame and turned slightly with the cigarette in his hand, but he didn't smoke either.

A layer of warm light from outside the door hit Zuo Chen's body, causing the people who were looking at Bo Liang to smudge a little softly.

Ji Sishen was a little stunned for a while, but when Zuo Chen left, Ji Sishen realized it, patted his warm face, and couldn't help thinking secretly.

Male sex is wrong!

Male sex is wrong!

Ji Sishen turned the painting materials in his hands, and his eyes fell on the blank painting board, as if thinking about what to paint.

He had nothing to draw.

Ji Si suddenly remembered something, and there was a starlight in his eyes.

Obviously, I thought of something fun again, so I started to paint directly.

When the time was almost up, Ji Sishen left the small garden and returned to the villa.

It's not far from the villa, so if you go back early, you can arrive when Zuo Chen comes home from get off work.

Therefore, Ji Sishen, who was pinching a little bit, just happened to have a face-to-face with Zuo Chen who came back.

Ji Sishen said with a bit of cowardice, "That... I'm sorry, I... I seem to have forgotten the time, not next time!"

Again, he bowed down and apologized.

Zuo Chen's reaction was calm, "Since I said that I can stay in the small garden, as long as you are obedient, I can tolerate it, eh?"

The slightly raised ending sounded a bit dangerous, and it sounded a little nice.

Ji Sishen looked at him and looked away a little, then quickly turned his eyes away.

Then he hummed, and even promised that he would be obedient, and then ran directly into the villa.

Ji Sishen's change is a bit big, but such a change is not annoying.

It is even very pleasing, so Zuo Chen chose to ignore the internal reasons.

As long as he is obedient and doesn't touch his bottom line, he can condone all his petty tempers.

like now.

For example, knowing that his hand injury is no problem to eat, he can tolerate his little thought and take the initiative to feed him.

And Ji Sishen also knew that Zuo Chen could see his mind when he fed him for the first time.

Therefore, Ji Sishen simply became self-willed.

He had to test how much Zuo Chen tolerated him.

After eating, Ji Sishen went straight to take a bath, but while taking a bath, his feet slipped and he accidentally fell to the ground.

Butt hurts.

The housekeeper had long since left, and now there is only Zuo Chen.

Fortunately, when Zuo Chen heard the movement, he walked over and opened the door across the bathroom.

"What's wrong?"

Ji Si deeply pursed his lips, and his voice revealed a trace of grievance.

"I fell and can't move..."