46-48 END

Although he is not 100% sure yet.

But according to the urination of the host, and the eager eyes at the end, this crazy criticism is intentional!

The system sighed sadly.

He was wondering whether it was the host's man who was sicker, or the host more sickly.

After a long time, the system came to a conclusion.

Sure enough, the host is still relatively sick.

Therefore, anyone who offends must not offend his host!

The system has begun to observe a moment of silence for those who provoked his host.

Just like the system's slander, it was really Ji Sishen who rolled over on purpose.

Who let his attributes be troublesome.

Naturally it is restless.

that is......

Ji Sishen lay motionless on the bed, looking at the ceiling and sighing.

"Host, regret it, let you toss."

Ji Sishen said very seriously, "No, I'm thinking about what method I'm going to use next time to continue stimulating A Yan."

system:"......"

Forget it, he has seen it through.

It can make the host regret, have a long memory, and regret.

That's absolutely fucking out of the blue.

"Just be happy, be happy."

I'm really not afraid of dying.

The system said that there are so many worlds, he should learn to get used to the urine of his own host.

Ji Sishen was indeed tossed a lot, and the traces of his body were all Si Yan's masterpiece.

Si Yan saw Ji Sishen being bullied and crying, his eyes were swollen.

It hurts more than ever.

But if Si Yan knew what Ji Sishen was thinking, he probably wouldn't want to let Ji Sishen know what it was like to never get out of bed for a lifetime.

but......

I'm afraid his host will be more excited.

system:"......"

These two things are not normal people, and they can't understand these two crazy groups with normal people's thinking.

The system once again said that it had seen it through.

Well, he still chooses to remain silent.

Otherwise, you will be rejected again.

woohoo...

Once again, he sighed that his life was difficult.

What kind of shit luck did he have to meet two crazy critics at the same time.

Pray he lives to the end!

--

In the end, Si Yan still doted on Ji Sishen. After tossing and turning, Si Yan chose to ignore it again.

Anyway, it looks like the little guy is having fun.

Si Yan doesn't care anymore.

As long as Ji Sishen would not leave his side, he would agree no matter what.

What kind of stimulation he wants, he can also satisfy.

Si Yan likes to look strong and domineering, but in his heart, he is still humble after all.