41-45

Ji Sishen really almost forgot about these two people.

Fu Ting laughed, "Okay."

He now probably knows why Ji Sishen was abnormal every time before.

Don't mention it.

He didn't forget it anyway, but Chu Mu was thinking about their little milk bag.

Ji Si slowed down and fell back to sleep.

"Are you going back to the army tomorrow?"

Fu Ting tucked the quilt on Ji Sishen's behalf, "Go back the day after tomorrow and accompany you for another day tomorrow."

Ji Sishen shrank into Fu Ting's arms, "Can I go back the day after tomorrow?"

"Well, I have dealt with the important matters of the army in advance, and it doesn't matter if I go back a day later for other matters."

Ji Sishen hummed a little sleepily.

It's almost dawn now, and after tossing around for most of the night, it's time to sleep.

Fu Ting smiled contentedly when he saw that the man had fallen asleep in his arms.

Kissing Ji Sishen's eyebrows and eyes, hugging Ji Sishen and falling asleep with him.

Anyway, for the past two days, he has already asked Ji Sishen for leave.

Two days was shorter than Ji Sishen thought.

For the wedding of the third prince, Fu Ting said that the troops had something to do and did not attend.

Ji Sishen naturally did not participate.

He has nothing to do with the third prince.

As for Mu Xingchun.

He is not the original body, and he has no family relationship with Mu Xingchun.

Naturally, they will not participate.

Most of Chu Mu and Mu Xingchun's wedding were not optimistic.

After all, Mu Xingchun calculated Ji Sishen like this, and everyone had already sentenced Mu Xingchun to death.

But I just don't know what this third prince is doing, not to mention taking him from the prison, and now he wants to marry him.

So everyone is guessing whether there is something hidden here that they don't know.

But at the wedding, the third prince, Chu Mu and Mu Xingchun, showed a deep affection for each other, making it impossible to see any flaws.

But the less flaws there are, the bigger the problem is.

So, most of the people who attended this wedding just wanted to see a joke.

No one really wished them well, and they felt that the third prince was blind, so he fell in love with the scumbag Mu Xingchun.

Ji Si listened deeply but did not smile.

They probably didn't know that, compared to Mu Xingchun, the third prince, Chu Mu, was the scumbag.

Purer than Mu Xing, there is nothing worse than that.

It makes me sick to hear the name.

Because of the title of Third Prince Concubine, Mu Xingchun returned to Guangting.

It's still the command department, still in the same class as Ji Sishen.

This made Ji Sishen uncomfortable.