26-30

It is worth mentioning that the original owner has a gold owner.

At that time, the original owner of the hotel could not resist, and also got a good script.

But only that one time.

Later, the director wanted to curry favor with a gold master. Knowing that people liked the original master's game, of course he coaxed the original master out.

The gold owner is also interested in the original owner, and after each time, he will give him fairly good resources.

"Feng Lin Tianxia" is also the reason for this gold master, he only played a small role in it, and the lines are not bad.

Ji Sishen kept waiting, but he never showed up.

"Although the gold master did not appear, the evil demon of the new script has a lot to do with him."

No need to explain, Ji Sishen already knew what this meant.

It seems that he broke the original script line, but replaced it with someone else.

If he guessed correctly, it was Han Xiao.

This Han Xiao and the original owner were both raised by the gold owner.

It was this Han Xiao that caused the original owner to die directly in the original plot.

I didn't expect them to meet so soon.

The system once again mourned for this Han Xiao.

May there be no Ji Sishen in heaven.

CC successfully won the second male number. Huo Jinyu is naturally the male number one, and the evil demon is the male number three, just as Ji Sishen envisioned.

It was Han Xiao.

Ji Sishen's role is the hidden villain, and the evil demon is just an interlude.

It is also the fuse that led to the outbreak of the little apprentice's demonic nature.

Because the calamity demon is originally a calamity demon formed from the demon nature differentiated from the body of the young apprentice.

In other words, the calamity demon is the little apprentice, and the little apprentice is the calamity demon.

When the evil demon died, the little apprentice died too.

The master couldn't bear to watch the little apprentice die, so he devoured the evil demon himself and wanted to refine it in his body.

But the evil demon and the little apprentice are one body, and as long as the little apprentice is still there, it will be difficult to refine.

Therefore, during the refining period, the master was also attacked by the evil demon.

As a result, the master was infected with the demon, and the birth hurt many people.

Master has suffered from refining and refining, and now he is being attacked by the world.

The little apprentice couldn't bear to see the master being misunderstood, so he had to release his demonic nature, introduce the evil demon from the master's body into his own body, and completely merge with the evil demon.

The little apprentice, who retained the last trace of reason, jumped into the burning sea together with the calamity demon, and his soul was scattered.

Ji Sishen would choose this on purpose, because he knew that this script would win an award.

But because the acting skills of the originally selected characters were not very good, only the movie itself won the award.

Looking at it this way, Ji Sishen didn't choose randomly at all.