26-30

Legs are weak.

"You...you mean wait for Si Yan, the young personality will appear?"

Pei Qing's eyes were somewhat provocative.

"Miss Jiang is really smart."

Jiang Qin felt the strangeness of his heartbeat, and hurriedly narrowed his eyes.

Then speak up.

"Why are you helping me?"

Pei Qing approached like Jiang Qin again, this time Jiang Qin stepped back softly.

Pei Qing pressed hard step by step until Jiang Qin was blocked on the tree trunk behind her.

Jiang Qin blushed and dared not look at Pei Qing.

Pei Qing leaned over to Jiang Qin's ear, the warm breath made Jiang Qin nervous.

"You might as well guess, why am I?"

When Jiang Qin turned around, Pei Qing had already stood up and turned to leave.

Jiang Qin looked at Pei Qing's back with a somewhat unfinished look.

Pei Qing expressionlessly took out a white handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his hands, especially the finger pulp that had just touched Jiang Qin Ying's lips, and wiped it several times.

Then threw it directly into the trash can and walked away.

--

"Host, this dog is also a sick child."

The system directly showed Ji Sishen the pictures of Pei Qing and Jiang Qin just now.

Ji Si's deep eyes carried a bit of playful meaning.

"It seems that I still underestimate Pei Qing."

How could Shi Qin compare to Pei Qing?

Pei Qingcai deserves to be "treated" well.

Seeing his host's troubled expression, he suddenly felt that he was worrying in vain again.

Compared to Bing Jiao, who can compare to his host?

Pei Qing is simply nothing.

Have you ever seen a few sick girls who stabbed yourself without blinking at every turn?

You can even carefully analyze how to stab yourself more painfully.

You can also talk nonstop in front of others, how to deal with yourself.

system:"......"

Headache.

This thing can't be, it can only be described as sick and charming.

Just crazy!

Crazy criticism is not enough to describe the host.

So he is really becoming more and more curious, whether his host's sickly temperament is born or acquired.

Born, even if I am not the host, I am also sick?

If it's the day after tomorrow...

I really don't know what happened to make a person madly criticized to such a terrifying level.

tsk...

Now that he has all started, a moment of silence for these two people has begun.

Good luck to you, Amen.

Early the next morning, Si Yan took Ji Sishen back to Si's house.

Today's Si Yan is still him.

Nothing has changed.