11-15

This idiot, when he didn't know he was Huo Jinyu.

I don't even think about it, even if his face was beaten like this, how could he not recognize it?

After all, he is also a movie star.

But he barely pretended to be unrecognizable because he was beaten so ugly.

Seeing that Ji Sishen was very happy, Huo Jinyu naturally wrapped the person in his arms.

"So happy?"

Ji Sishen didn't seem to realize that something was wrong, so he spoke happily.

"Of course, I joined the crew of "Feng Lin Tianxia", the director is a very powerful director, and I will not let go of any details."

Seeing his eloquent appearance, Huo Jinyu was also infected.

"as long as you are happy."

After rubbing Ji Sishen's hair, Ji Sishen realized that something was wrong.

He jumped out of Huo Jinyu's arms at once, and his earlobes turned red.

Very embarrassed, "That...I...I'm cooking."

Huo Jinyu was a little dissatisfied, and pulled the person into his arms again.

Also very aggrieved.

"Are you afraid of me?"

Ji Si can't laugh or cry, but you can't tell, is you shy?

Are you blind?

"I don't......"

Dodgy, more suspicious.

It also makes the circle of people more forceful.

"That's shyness."

Sure enough, Ji Sishen was even more ashamed.

"I'm not shy..."

"Su Yu, you...you let me go..."

Huo Jinyu wouldn't let go, pinching Ji Sishen's chin and pushing it up.

Forcing Ji Si to look at himself deeply, "Say, why are you shy?"

Need to say such a thing?

Ji Si was stunned for a moment, and then pushed Huo Jinyu away even harder.

Carrying the bag directly, he ran into the kitchen with a blushing face.

"No...no why..."

Huo Jinyu naturally followed the past, as if he would not give up without asking for a result.

Holding the person from behind, a low breath sounded in Ji Sishen's ear, and the thin lips seemed to fall on Ji Sishen's auricle.

Ji Sishen couldn't resist such Huo Jinyu, his whole body was numb, as if he was electrocuted.

Some can't stand.

"Deep, answer."

Ji Sishen only felt that his whole body was hot, and he didn't know how to react at all.

The people behind him kept teasing him.

"Like...like..."

She pursed her lips, and her breath was strong and emotional.

Huo Jinyu heard the answer he wanted, and held Ji Sishen's hands in one hand.

Continue to ask.

"what do you like."

The free hand slid a little restlessly.

Ji Sishen leaned against the stove and could only close his eyes, restrain his body, and honestly react to Huo Jinyu.