16-20

"Double repair?"

"Fu Ting, no... I'm not coming, I'm so tired..."

Fu Ting & Qiao Zhi: "..."

Qiao Zhi turned to look at Fu Ting with complicated eyes, as if to say: You are a beast.

Fu Ting looked at a little milk bag who turned over and was still sleeping, and pinched his eyebrows helplessly.

"Can you go?"

Qiao Zhi straightened the white coat on his body, but returned to his serious look.

"Speaking of which, you have a small milk bag hidden here, and there is another in the Marshal's Mansion. What are you going to do?"

When he just checked the little milk bag, he obviously felt that the little milk bag was marked by Fu Ting.

Fu Ting didn't care much, "Madam Marshal, there is only one."

His eyes fell on Ji Sishen, gentle and affectionate.

This made Qiao Zhi understand, "Then why didn't you clarify?"

He felt that this was not fair to the little milk bag.

If this is known to others, I am afraid that the little milk bag is... a third party?

Fu Ting walked to Ji Sishen's side and brushed the broken hair in his ear.

"Need not."

Need not?

Is it possible that this dignified interstellar marshal still wants to pedal two boats?

"The marshal's wife has only been one since the beginning."

Qiao Zhi was a little stunned to hear this, what does this mean?

It always felt as though he had something to say.

However, he knew that Fu Ting would handle it well.

"Okay, okay, I don't want to interfere in your business."

"But you really need to check the little milk bag. If the Gm reagent is really used by someone with a heart, it is no less than a genetic weapon."

Fu Ting has his own measure in this matter.

But if they want to use it for genetic weapons, I'm afraid these people don't have the guts.

Qiao Zhi was about to leave after speaking, but suddenly remembered something, "By the way, Shuangxiu...you have to be restrained."

Qiao Zhi glanced at Ji Sishen with some sympathy.

As if he was going to be sucked dry by an ascetic old man.

Fu Ting: "..."

As soon as Qiao Zhi left, Ji Sishen woke up.

Fu Ting helped the person up, and the next second he heard Ji Sishen speak.

"Double cultivation? What dual cultivation?"

I don't know if it was Fu Ting's illusion, but I always felt a little... excited?

So, who really needs moderation?

Fu Ting coughed twice, trying his best to sound serious.

"Your mental field is seriously injured. If you don't repair it, it will be very troublesome in the future."

"The only way is to use my mental power to soothe the spiritual realm in your mind bit by bit."

"However, opening the spiritual realm for others to enter, the conditions are strict, and only those who are extremely trusted can."