46-50

And behind him was a man lying on Ji Si's deep bed, completely unclothed.

Nangong Yue's face darkened.

Even the empress dowager didn't have a good look on her face. The person she never wanted to see turned out to be the empress?

Ji Sishen, who had just walked in, was also taken aback and exclaimed suddenly, which made everyone's eyes turn to Ji Sishen.

Seeing that Ji Sishen was fine, Nangong Yue heaved a sigh of relief.

There was no need for Ji Sishen to walk around, and he went to Ji Sishen's side.

"fine?"

Ji Sishen leaned on Nangongyue's body and hummed, "I'm fine."

"what happened?"

His eyes fell on the Queen again, and then he met the Queen's eyes that were about to eat people.

It was only now that everyone finally realized what had happened.

Nangong Yue looked at Ji Si and smiled deeply, "It's nothing, just sleep in another place."

Changyang Palace is dirty.

In the future, it is best to take his Ah Shen with him.

Ji Sishen looked at Nangong Yue half-understood.

Nangongyue seemed to be thinking of the queen's affairs.

"Your Majesty... Your Majesty..."

Nangong Yue embraced Ji Sishen's waist and turned to look at the queen.

"The queen wanted to say that I misunderstood?"

The queen was speechless, but had to defend herself.

"Chen concubine... Chen concubine really didn't do anything!"

"Really innocent!"

The queen is not too stupid, she immediately remembered.

Showing the Shougongsha on his wrist, "Your Majesty... Your Majesty, you see that the Shougongsha of the concubine is still there!"

It's like grabbing the last straw.

Nangongyue coughed lightly from time to time, but still portrayed the appearance of her body with a stubborn illness.

"Cough...cough..."

"But so many people looked at the queen and shared a room with a man who was disheveled."

"I do believe... but people outside, after all, don't believe it."

So many people see this fragrant scene, even if the queen really has nothing, they can't tell.

This spread, but it was a proper green hat for the emperor.

"Yes... it is him! Yes! It is he who wants to harm his concubine!"

The queen pointed at Ji Sishen angrily, wanting to slap Ji Sishen raw.

Ji Si was deeply afraid and shrugged in Nangong Yue's arms, his eyes were full of grievances and innocents, and his hands were even more tightly holding Nangong Yue's uniform.

Nangong Yue lowered her eyes to look at the performer, her eyes full of doting tenderness.

"I...I didn't..."

"And the Queen Mother said that I hurt you, but how can I count that the Queen will come to my palace?"

"The most important thing is that this is Changyang Palace, my bedroom."