31-35

"It doesn't make any sense, you can see how hard they are fighting."

In fact, Jiang Jingxu and the others deliberately cooperated with Ji Sishen, so they were releasing water.

As long as they can defeat Fuyun in the end, who cares if they release water or not.

The organizers can't wait to be as exciting and lively as possible.

"Let's just chat casually, you can't get out anyway."

This is really very annoying to say.

"We have nothing to talk about."

Ji Sishen was noncommittal, but intentionally or unintentionally, when Ye Shuo was distracted by talking to himself, he deliberately increased his hand speed to cut off Ye Shuo's blood, not much but not too much.

Even a reasonable blood drop atmosphere.

And this made Ye Shuo nervous every time, but the next second Ji Sishen's flaw made him chuckle again.

Seeing the speed at which Ji Sishen's blood was draining, Ye Shuo even got a little carried away with pride.

"But I think we should be able to talk."

"I think your skills are really powerful. No wonder you can take the cloud to win the championship."

"I saw someone say before that you are a Qu Cai if you follow Jiang Jingxu. I don't think there is any problem with that."

"Look, you left ZC. You left Jiang Jingxu, and you still won the national championship and world championship. You and Jiang Jingxu are in ZC., others only know Jiang Jingxu but don't know ZC.'s Ye Shuo."

"Even if you mention Ye Shuo's name, Jiang Jingxu's name will always follow behind it. Tsk, you see, no matter the national competition or the world competition, the results are obviously supernatural, but others only say how amazing Jiang Jingxu is."

"I also said that I left Jiang Jingxu, but I'm not even a rookie."

"I feel aggrieved now. Even though the doubles match is a two-person match, there will always be only his name, Jiang Jingxu."

"Obviously it's a team game, but we all only know Xu Shen."

"It's obviously not bad, why do you have to follow Jiang Jingxu after your name?"

''''''''''''''''''

The entire arena was extremely quiet.

"I'm going? What's the situation? Is the newcomer going to openly defect?"

The person next to him immediately glared at the person who was speaking, "I'll throw you on the stage if you make another noise!"

The man was so frightened that he didn't dare to speak, and even made a move to seal his mouth, for fear of being thrown on the stage.

The whole arena was surprisingly quiet. No one knew what Ji Sishen was thinking. They all looked at the game screen broadcast on the screen. In addition to the sound of the game, it was the voice of Ji Sishen and Ye Shuo talking to each other. .

At a time like this, it seems that the game doesn't matter anymore.

Everyone knows who the champion will be at the end of the game, but such an exciting scene is rare.

It was rare for everyone to wait quietly for the follow-up development, for fear of making a little noise and disturbing those two people.

Some people have even broadcast it to Weibo in real time, and a group of people are waiting for the follow-up.