36-40

Pei Qing approached Jiang Qin, his cold fingertips lifted Jiang Qin's chin.

The corners of his mouth curled upward slightly.

"Yeah, you're right, but what evidence do you have that I instigated it?"

Jiang Qin's heart skipped a beat, and looked at Pei Qing with grievance and pain.

"Pei Qing, you gave me that thing yourself!"

Pei Qing let go of Jiang Qin and wiped his hands in front of Jiang Qin.

"Then how do you prove it's mine?"

"Miss Jiang, don't spit blood."

"Don't put things on my head that I haven't done."

"Maybe Miss Jiang was unwilling to be robbed by a man who she liked."

"I don't know what shady channel I found to get this kind of thing, I want to use this method to cook mature rice with Si Yanzhuo, and then get myself pregnant by the way, so that I can completely become a woman that Si Yanzhuo has thrown away. "

Jiang Qin really didn't know the person in front of him, so he turned black and white like this.

"Pei Qing! It's obviously you!"

"If you hadn't deliberately encouraged me back then, how could I have taken the risk to drug Si Yan!"

Pei Qing smiled innocently, "Miss Jiang, I told you, this is not what I did."

"The matter is exposed, but don't charge others with a crime."

"If I were Miss Jiang, I should think about it, how can I prevent others from finding me at all."

Pei Qing was obviously taking advantage of people, so he stayed out of it.

"Ha ha......"

"Pei Qing! If something happens to me, don't think about it!"

"Even if I get killed, I will definitely take you to hell!"

Pei Qing didn't care about such a threat at all.

"yes?"

"Then I'll wait and see."

"However, I'm afraid only Miss Jiang will be killed."

Pei Qing's confidence made Jiang Qin feel cold.

Biting his nails, hesitantly.

She can't just be killed like this!

Even if she dies, she must make Pei Qing pay the price first!

Jiang Qin knew that he couldn't escape, so he took the initiative to find Ji Sishen and Si Yan.

"I... I've explained it all."

"It was Pei Qing who encouraged me on purpose, I was just bewitched!"

Jiang Qin's attitude of admitting his mistake is not bad.

But that doesn't mean Si Yan can be easily forgiven.

Si Yan has been silent, just feeding Ji Sishen next to him little by little.

The breath was obviously peaceful, but Jiang Qin was in a cold sweat.

She took the initiative to admit that she was wrong.

Ji Sishen looked at Jiang Qin as he was sitting on pins and needles, and glanced at Si Yan and wanted to speak.

As a result, Si Yan's mouth was blocked by Si Yan's feeding action.