21-25

"Why! What qualifications does he have to replace me!"

After Chao Fengyi learned that she had been replaced, she started to go crazy in the hotel.

In such a short time, almost everything that the hotel could drop was dropped by Chao Fengyi.

The agent and assistant have long been accustomed to Chao Fengyi's private appearance.

"Isn't it enough? There are so many fans who support you, you should quickly come up with better works to speak."

Brokers are also helpless.

According to what he knew, the person behind Ji Sishen was definitely not simple.

After running for several years, it suddenly exploded in the entertainment circle.

Who would believe it if it doesn't matter behind the scenes?

The agent has also seen the hot search news. She knows very well what kind of temperament Chao Fengyi is, so she already thinks that it is Chao Fengyi who really beat Ji Sishen.

In addition, film stars like Su Jingshen have come out to connote her.

Maybe the person behind Ji Sishen is really Su Jingshen.

"Who in the entire entertainment industry dares to bully me like this?"

"Ji Sishen! I must give you a taste of falling to the bottom!"

As soon as he heard this, the agent started to stop it.

"Aren't you making enough noise?"

"Ji Sishen can make such a big fuss, you never thought that there is a gold master behind him?"

In this line, there is a gold master behind it, which is a well-known secret.

Also normal.

When Chao Fengyi heard such words, she suddenly calmed down.

"What do you mean?"

The agent told Chao Fengyi his analysis.

"Su Jingshen? You said that the man behind Ji Sishen is Su Jingshen?"

It's like hearing a big joke.

She didn't understand, a man with a hard body and no softness of a woman, how could a man like such a person?

"I won't believe it! How could Su Jingshen like that kind of person? He's still a man."

Has been emphasizing a man.

It was not that Chao Fengyi did not yearn for Su Jingshen, not only Su Jingshen, but also Huo Jinyu.

But these two men didn't buy her account at all. She took the initiative like that, and they were indifferent?

Therefore, Chao Fengyi has had a bad idea of ​​Su Jingshen and Huo Jinyu from the very beginning.

But why people are not interested in her at all.

Now, how could she believe that the person behind Ji Sishen is Su Jingshen?

"Whether you believe it or not, I hope you can give me a little rest these days."

"I'll find you a better script as soon as possible."

Chao Fengyi was coping on the surface, but she didn't know what she was thinking about in her heart.

Even Su Jingshen, I will make you fall from heaven to hell!

Soon the reshoots of "Feng Lin Tianxia" were basically completed.