21-25

Except for his mother, no one has comforted him like this.

Everyone was telling him that he was sinful.

But so what?

Do you have to suffer this just because of his birth?

Did they have to let him die before they could let him go?

"grown ups......"

There was a bit of grievance in his tone.

Ji Sishen wanted to kill the Great Elder directly.

Such a person is not worthy to stand in front of his family's men and pollute the air.

"I am here."

Any word or words seem to be unable to match the truth of these three words.

where is he...

As long as he needs, Ji Sishen will be by his side.

Life and death are inseparable, and he has to drag him down together when he goes to hell.

Fall with him.

Ji Sishen's possessiveness towards his own man is no less possessive than Yueyin's possessiveness towards him.

Likewise, Ji Sishen has a strong desire to protect him.

Probably, I can even lock up my people and bully them, but no one else can think about it.

Aisen's heart was fluctuating, he turned around and moved, closed his eyes and kissed Ji Sishen's lips actively.

The auricles were all blushing.

All he can do... seems to be the only one.

A surprise flashed in Ji Sishen's eyes.

With a gentle smile in his eyes, he naturally wouldn't miss the chance that the little blood bag brought him up by himself.

"Next time, dear Blood Hunter, you should take the initiative too."

"I know...I know..."

The system listened to Aisen's soft milk voice, indicating that it was numb.

Obviously it is one, why is it so zero.

He didn't even want to complain.

But speaking of...

"Host, this elder is too bad, what are you going to do?"

Ji Si held his head deeply, looking a little bored.

"You said that the first elder hates vampires so much. What will happen if he finds out that he has become a vampire?"

"Do you think he would bleed himself on the spot in anger?"

The system was stunned for a moment, but couldn't help laughing out loud in response, "Host, you are too bad! You actually want him to become the blood clan you hate the most."

Ha ha......

As expected of his host, he likes it.

"You're going to piss off the Great Elder."

Ji Sishen also wanted to give people a good time, but who made his men feel so wronged in front of him.

Of course it's going to be fun.

Who let him be insensitive to others, especially like to torture and kill others.

He just played Zhou Shen's character, and it has nothing to do with him.