36-40

It was obviously the wedding night, but Ji Sishen was... disgusting all night.

Fu Ting was worried about Ji Sishen, so he pulled over Qiao Zhi, who was finally able to have a date with someone.

"I said, why don't you two spend your wedding night well, what are you doing with me here?"

Ji Sishen was leaning against Fu Ting's arms at the moment, very uncomfortable.

The yellow water was almost spit out.

Seeing Ji Sishen like this, Qiao Zhi took it seriously.

The little lady vomited like this, what did their marshal do to him?

Ji Sishen helped his forehead helplessly, "I'm fine, I probably ate too much."

Talk nonsense with your eyes open.

He couldn't say that it was because the system just synchronized the screen of the Desolate Star Prison for him, which caused him to be disgusted until now.

He just saw an indescribable scene in the prison, Chu Mu and Mu Xingchun.

This wouldn't make Ji Sishen disgusted like this. The most important thing was that Chu Mu was calling his name.

This made Ji Sishen unable to bear it any longer.

I was so nauseous that I even threw up yesterday's meal.

Made!

Can he solve it now, these two disgusting scumbags?

Ji Sishen couldn't help but started to vomit again.

The key is that there is nothing in the stomach to vomit, which makes it even more uncomfortable.

Fu Ting could only frown and follow Ji Sishen's back.

"Qiao Zhi, go back, I'm really fine."

"I really just ate too much."

Qiao Zhi was helpless, "Okay, I'll get you some medicine."

Seeing him vomit like this, he won't be dragged over again after a while.

After taking the medicine, Ji Sishen got better.

But still couldn't hold back the grief.

Fortunately, there is still Fu Ting's beauty, and he can wash his eyes.

But this wedding night was the worst Ji Sishen had ever experienced.

It wasn't until the next day, when he was so sleepy, that he could get a good night's sleep.

"Little Madam, what's the matter?"

Lu Sheng was a little strange.

Fu Ting shook his head, "It's okay."

But I feel that I am afraid that Ji Sishen is not disgusting because of eating too much.

"Marshal, there is one thing I have to report to you."

Lu Sheng came over because there was something important.

Otherwise, he wouldn't come to disturb Fu Ting early in the morning.

"what's up?"

Lu Sheng's face was a little heavy, "The third prince took Mu Xingchun out of the prison in the name of the third prince and concubine. As for his father, he died violently in the prison."

Three princes?

Fu Ting frowned subconsciously.

The royal people are really getting more and more blatant.