31-35

Bermuda had no idea what had happened.

When you wake up, the person in your arms is still there.

with a warm body temperature.

I suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

He leaned over and kissed the sleeping person's brows, tender and gentle.

Ji Sishen suddenly hummed and rubbed his eyes.

The newly awakened eyes were a bit foggy and blurred, which was really cute.

As soon as he opened his eyes, the man smiled softly. Ji Sishen seemed to remember what had happened, so he fell into the bed.

Bai Limu laughed dumbly and pulled the man out of the quilt.

"Deep, what are you doing?"

Ji Sishen's already fair face was now embellished with crimson, like a red cherry, very attractive.

A pair of eyes are shy, and the meaning of wanting to talk is expressed vividly.

The system silently appreciated the shameless acting of its host.

"You...you...I..."

You and I have been around for a long time, but I haven't uttered a complete sentence.

Bai Limu looked at the soft tightness in her heart, and leaned over to the person's ear and said, "Shen Shen, I haven't seen you anywhere, eh?"

Ji Si was stunned for a long time, and then his face slammed, and the naked eye turned red again.

The small medicine jar seems to have become a little white rabbit.

I want to bully even more, what should I do?

"Flow... rogue!"

For a long time, I only spit out these two words while holding the quilt.

Bai Limu chuckled softly, "I have more rogue things, do you want to try again?"

Ji Sishen was so frightened that he almost didn't roll off the bed, but fortunately Baili Mu was fast.

Oops.

Almost scared people away.

At this moment, the voice of the palace servant rang again, and Ji Sishen, who was almost an alarm bell, jumped up from the bed.

The whole trot jumped out of bed and dressed in robes in a panic.

He didn't even know his robe was turned upside down.

"Your Highness, Your Majesty is here to see you."

Ji Si shook his feet deeply, and suddenly found that his power fence was still outside!

He hurriedly turned around and winked at Bai Limu, trying to tell him that he hadn't pretended yet.

Bai Limu lay on his side on the bed, lightly pressing one hand against his temple, and looked at the panicked small medicine jar with amusement.

"What's wrong?"

Seems to be intentional.

Ji Sishen was so frightened that he hurried over to cover Bailimu's mouth.

He cleared his throat and lowered his voice, his usual low and restrained voice.

"Is it Your Majesty?"

"I just prepared a medicinal bath for His Highness. I'm afraid His Majesty will... come back in a few hours."

The emperor standing outside the door didn't hear anything wrong with the voice, so he vaguely felt that it seemed to be a bit unstable and depressed.