36- 37

In recent years, the blood family has been very peaceful under the leadership of the queen, and most of the so-called blood servants are also voluntarily donated by humans.

Correspondingly, the blood clan will also keep them safe.

On the contrary, the so-called blood hunting guild will always deliberately provoke them!

Now that there is a chance, will they not retaliate?

They can't kill him, so let him feel the pain of being expelled as a blood race.

Doesn't he hate vampires so much?

Ji Sishen "scared" covering his eyes and leaning against Aisen's arms, "Oh, so cruel."

Aisen's eyes were doting, "Then let's go home?"

Ji Sishen was still a little scared, and immediately hooked Aisen's neck, smiling sweetly.

"it is good!"

Aisen directly picked Ji Sishen up and walked to the Temple of Light.

The Great Elder did not return to the Blood Hunting Guild until the next day.

It's just that the appearance of the first elder turned out to be the same as the man of the Holy Son of Light, with silver-haired blood pupils and pointed fangs.

The entire eye socket was sunken, and when he met someone, he jumped up and bit down.

Immediately, that person was directly drained of blood by the Great Elder.

The voice was extremely painful.

"What are you still doing! Hurry up and save people!"

"But...but this is the Great Elder!"

"But he has become a bloodthirsty vampire now! He even sucks the blood of his fellow clan! Aren't you afraid that the next one will suck your blood?"

As soon as these words fell, the first elder rushed towards the man again. Fortunately, the other party responded quickly, but he was scratched by the sharp nails of the first elder.

This time, no one dared to hesitate any more, and they directly subdued the Great Elder.

He was taken to Huaming Temple and planned to be dealt with by Ai Sen.

But they didn't come at the right time.

"Big... Sir, someone will come..."

"Be obedient, this is what I learned from other blood races last night, and I've been wanting to try it for a long time."

"But...but..."

"There is no but, the little blood servant must obey the master's life."

"What if someone comes...what should I do?"

"There will be no one, whoever comes to me will stab whoever!"

Everyone: "..."

Wouldn't it be better for them to save their lives first?

The Holy Son of Light seems to be... "I can't protect myself".

For fear of being stabbed, everyone understood and left.

As for what to do with the crazy elder of the blood race, they always felt that the Holy Son of Light should have no time to deal with it.

the most important is......

Their bright son is actually the passive one?

Everyone seems to be more concerned about the gossip between the Holy Son of Light and the Prince of Blood.