21-25

"..."

Nangongyue's face sank obviously, she pinched Ji Sishen's chin and said, "You care about that dark guard so much?"

"When you die, do you think about him too?"

Nangong Yue never thought that one day she would be able to eat her own vinegar.

The most terrible thing is that this vinegar was brought by himself.

He just finds himself guilty.

Ji Sishen's eyes were strong and deep, "Yes!"

Such a decision was not expected by Nangong Yue.

"Just... it's because I'm about to die that I want to see him..."

As he spoke, his eyes were filled with tenderness and attachment that he didn't even know he knew about.

"I...I haven't told him yet, I...I love him..."

He clearly expressed his intentions to Nangongyue, why is he so uncomfortable in his heart?

Nangong Yue's face was cold, "You said you love him in front of me?"

Nangong Yue grabbed Ji Sishen's wrist, her eyes dark and dangerous.

"Yun Shen, you are now my concubine!"

There was a moment of fear and panic in Ji Sishen's eyes, but he spoke stubbornly.

"I'm not!"

"I said I'm a man! Your Majesty's concubine should be a woman, so I'm not!"

Nangong Yue was angry, "His Majesty's concubine should indeed be a woman, but I'm not a woman because I like people!"

When the words fell, Nangong Yue clasped Ji Sishen's hands on top of her head, and kissed Ji Sishen again when Ji Sishen was about to refute.

With symbolic punishment and intense possessiveness.

Ji Sishen frowned and struggled to resist, but Nangong Yue's strength was a little harder.

Even when Ji Sishen's tears fell, Nangong Yue didn't stop her actions.

"Your Majesty... Your Majesty, I... I'm a man, um... you... you can't... um... do this to me!"

Ji Sishen's eyes blushed, and there were looming tears in his eyes, and he wanted to be bullied even more.

The delicate and fair face is full of bullying crimson, and Nangongyue feels that tonight he may not be able to really restrain himself any longer.

"Yun Shen, you are a man, but don't forget, you are also a serious concubine Yun."

"If you don't want the dark guard you care about, you know what to do."

The people who were still resisting just now were stunned.

His eyes were startled and helpless, "Your Majesty, he is your secret guard!"

Nangong Yue's eyes contained a cold smile, "But now he's thinking about my people."

Ji Si deeply bit his lip, angry and anxious.

"You...you are not allowed to hurt him!"

"I like him, it has nothing to do with him!"

Nangong Yue's index finger gently traced Ji Sishen's brows and eyes, as if she was cold and ruthless.

"From the moment you fell in love with him, he was guilty."

"Yun Shen, don't challenge my bottom line. I'll give you three breaths to see if you want to please me or if you want that dark guard to lose his life."