11-15

Deliberately aggravated a few words to speak well.

Ji Sishen: "..."

He can't hear! He didn't hear it!

system:"......"

started again.

Ji Sishen pretended not to understand Huai Jinnian's words, nodded obediently, and went in to see his mother.

As for Ji Sishen's acting stupid, Huai Jinnian just leaned against the wall, and the corner of his slightly raised mouth was a little deep.

Deep down, see how long you can pretend to be stupid.

Jun Shen's mother has a very nice name, Haitang.

Jun Beizhou said Begonia is very good.

Represents love, warmth.

But Haitang also has another meaning, called bitter love.

There is also a sad legend.

An infatuated woman spends her whole life waiting for the man she loves, but she does not wait for the man she loves until she dies.

Unwilling, she turned into a begonia flower after her death.

So it is also called broken heart flower.

Heartbroken.

Compared with that woman, Jun Shen's mother was even more miserable and desperate.

"Ah Shen?"

As soon as Haitang saw Ji Sishen, she hurried forward to check to see if he had been bullied.

These days, Haitang is very worried about Jun Shen.

But she was trapped in the yard and couldn't get out at all. She could only watch those people helplessly, take her son away, and marry a man instead of others.

The original body has not spoken for too long, and even if he opens his mouth, he will experience discomfort.

In order to protect Junshen, Haitang only communicated with gestures even in private.

[Mother, I'm fine, don't worry. 】

Haitang looked Ji Sishen up and down, and was relieved to see that he was really fine.

"A Shen, you married into the palace, did Nian Wang embarrass you?"

Ji Sishen shook his head.

[No, he... is very good to me. 】

Haitang thought it was Ji Sishen who said this to appease her.

Gently stroked Ji Sishen's hair, "I'm so sorry for you."

Ji Si shook his head with a deep smile.

[It's not bitter, mother, I want to take you out of here. 】

Haitang was slightly stunned, with a kind smile on her face, stroking Ji Sishen's face lightly.

Every time she saw the scar on his face, Haitang always blamed herself.

It's her fault, she can't protect her son.

"A Shen, if you can, take these coils with you and escape from this place."

Haitang stuffed a money bag into Ji Sishen's arms.

A full bag is full of Haitang's love for her son.

It must have been saved a long time ago.

"Don't worry about mother."

He stroked the scar on Ji Sishen's face lightly, smiling so calmly.

"Mother, I'm sorry for my Ah Shen, for letting him wear such scars all his life. So if there is a chance to leave here, I just hope that my Ah Shen can stay away from such a place of right and wrong, and live the life he wants to live his whole life. No need to suffer in a place like this."