26-30

The person who was still sad just now was stunned for a moment.

Willingly?

"You just said..."

Ji Sishen turned around and looked at Nangong Yue, his eyes dodged a little, and the ends of his eyes were a little crimson.

"I......"

Before he could finish speaking, the people waiting outside the door spoke again.

This made Nangong Yue very irritable.

Seeing that Ji Sishen turned his head after the man finished speaking, he was a little disappointed.

Nangong Yue sighed and was about to speak, but the man lying down suddenly reached out and grabbed his little finger.

"Next time... Your Majesty, don't flip other people's brands..."

The obvious crimson color of the auricle made Nangong Yue happy.

His eyes suddenly changed from sadness to joy, and he even felt that the air was sweet.

For fear that Ji Sishen would let go of herself, Nangongyue held Ji Sishen's hand tightly with her backhand.

"it is good!"

His tone was a little trembling.

Ji Sishen's auricle became even redder.

The queen outside the palace was a little impatient waiting.

But he didn't dare to say anything, so he could only ask the little eunuch to call again.

Then she heard Nangongyue's voice letting her in, and the queen's face immediately became happy again.

He hurriedly stepped into Changyang Palace with small steps.

"My concubine sees Your Majesty."

Nangong Yue leaned against the edge of the bed as if she was not in good health, and hummed expressionlessly.

"Get up."

"Yes."

The queen glanced at the person lying on the bed and was wrapped, Ji Sishen pursed his lips, and was held down by Nangong Yue just as he was about to get up.

"Since you're tired, just lie down obediently and don't have to salute the queen."

Ji Si's eyes suffocated slightly, and when he reacted to Nangong Yue's words, his face turned crimson.

Glancing at Nangongyue, Nangongyue's eyes were full of joy.

The queen could only grit her teeth secretly, and her heart was full of jealousy.

"In that case, it's fine for my sister to lie down."

The queen approached in the direction of Nangong Yue, shy and twisted her mouth.

"Your Majesty, the concubine just went to the queen mother's place to greet her, and just in time for the medicine soup to be delivered, the concubine wanted to drop by, so I brought it to my sister."

Saying that, the queen brought the medicine over.

"It's cooled down."

Nangong Yue just glanced at it, "Cough cough... What kind of medicine can the queen mother say?"

"Three-drug."

Nangongyue's breath became weak, and she was also in front of Ji Sishen, like two people.

He was vain and weak, and his eyebrows and eyes were low and constricted, as if the eye sockets were blue.

The tone of speaking is more like only breath but not much strength.