36-38 END

"Three months."

Ji Sishen really has no feelings for this father.

We have only seen one or two sides.

So Ji Sishen didn't have much emotion for him to die.

It's just a few months at most, come and see often, try to keep him alive.

Ji Sishen snorted, and seeing that he didn't seem to wake up, he followed Zuo Chen out of the hospital.

On the way back, Ji Sishen met Nan Qiao again whom he hadn't seen for several years.

He was getting fatter and fatter, but it was obvious that he was doing pretty well.

Now in front of Ji Sishen, he is not as restrained as he was at the beginning.

With Zuo Chen here, Nan Qiao couldn't let go, but the popularity was a bit big.

Ji Sishen also sent Zuo Chen to do his own work.

Zuo Chen also cooperated very well and really left.

"A Shen, you two feel more and more like an old couple."

Ji Sishen counted with his fingers, "It's been four or five years, so it's not surprising to feel this way."

He really liked the current atmosphere, it was like a very soft fireworks.

"Yeah, it's been almost four or five years."

"But Ah Shen, do you know Shi Qin? He doesn't seem to be having a good time now."

Shi Qin, Ji Sishen, really can't remember.

It's been a long time since I heard the name.

It's like if the system hadn't reminded him aloud, he would have forgotten the system.

system:"......"

If you really have a man, forget about his cute uncle!

Just so angry!

"yes?"

Ji Sishen didn't pay much attention to this person, and Nan Qiao didn't like to talk about this topic, so he changed his tone and talked to Ji Sishen for a while, and then left when his wife and daughter came over.

Ji Sishen looked at this picture and it was not bad.

As soon as Nan Qiao left, Ji Sishen was about to leave, but heard a name just heard.

"Shi Qin! That's enough! Don't think that you want to get rid of me. You were the one who begged me to marry me, but now you think I'm not good, so you want to get rid of me?"

"I tell you, stop dreaming!"

Ji Sishen turned sideways, and saw a familiar-looking woman pulling the man in front of him mockingly.

That was Shi Qin.

Ji Sishen looked at the woman and didn't think he had seen it before, but the face was a little familiar.

"Look carefully, is it five or six points similar to what you are now?"

The system's reminder made Ji Sishen react.

It is very similar to Fu Shen.

"Can you stop making trouble? What's the matter, can we go home and talk about it?"

The woman was angry, and she refused to let go of Shi Qin's collar, regardless of the gazes of the people around her.

His brows and eyes were sharp, as if he could not tolerate sand in his eyes.