26-30

Ji Sishen: "..."

Why does he feel that this sentence is particularly familiar?

Ji Sishen pretended not to know, his light-colored eyes sparkled, "How to comfort?"

Fu Ting didn't say anything. He just turned around and switched the two people's positions. His deep eyes exuded a hint of danger and emotion.

"That's naturally a kiss and a hug, and then..."

Leaning over to Ji Sishen's ear, he bit the crimson earlobe.

The voice is rivetingly husky.

"Double cultivation of body and soul."

Ji Sishen: "!"

Ji Si has a strong suspicion that this guy is taking revenge on him!

Even talking is the same!

Ji Sishen's body trembled subconsciously, and he pushed people in a panic, but the tender and powerless strength had a taste of wanting to refuse and welcome.

People just want to make such a small milk bag, the brows and eyes of bullying are crimson, and the corners of the eyes are full of tears.

Just for him.

"You... when did you become... such a rascal..."

Clamping the restless hands on the top of the head, with the cold hands, probed/entered the underwear, making Ji Sishen subconsciously tremble.

"Deeply, with warm and fragrant nephrite in my arms, I can't be Liuxiahui."

Those deep and hot eyes made people tremble.

Ji Sishen wanted to say something, but the man blocked his lips, only a few whimpers escaped.

Makes one's face turn red.

--

Very good, it's time to go back to the dormitory again... in the middle of the night.

Ji Sishen is used to this, and even enjoys it.

On weekdays, Ji Sishen was very calm when he returned to the dormitory, but today, it was not very calm.

"Mu Shen, what do you mean during the day today?"

Ji Sishen was dragged and fell against the wall behind him. Hearing the voice, Ji Sishen knew who it was.

Ji Sishen put his hands around his chest, and his eyes fell lightly on Mu Xingchun.

"What do I mean, doesn't my brother know?"

"Do you think that if something has been occupied for a long time, it should be yours?"

Ji Sishen's words undoubtedly touched Mu Xingchun's sore spot.

"What do you mean by taking things for a long time? Madam Marshal, it was me!"

It was the first time that Ji Sishen had seen such a shameless person.

He couldn't help laughing, "Mu Xingchun, there is no one else here, you don't have to pretend."

"We all know who the data in the genetic matching library is."

"Do you think that if your father has exchanged my information with you, you can steal other people's things in an open and honest way?"

Ji Sishen said every word without the slightest hesitation, exposing all the filth in Mu Xingchun's bones.

People who have always been weak and innocent now have jealousy in their eyes.