16-20

Settlement deliberately accentuated those four words, as if... for fear that Ji Sishen would not understand.

Ji Sishen's face was all red, and it was as delicate as a flower that had just bloomed.

Ji Sishen quickly raised his hand to cover his sinking mouth, "Ah Jiang!"

Cute and seductive.

There was a sinking smile between the fingers, and the master's eyes were full of evil interest.

When I first met, I never imagined that he would have such a side.

Subsidence pulled down Ji Sishen's hand and held it in the palm of his hand.

"What did we do?"

"Why are you so shy?"

Ji Si snorted softly, the blush on his face did not seem to fade at all.

"Who... who made you speak amazingly."

Is this surprising?

What did he not say when he was in bed?

Ji Sishen's stomach rang again, and Ji Sishen's face was embarrassed again.

Subsidence stopped teasing him.

"Eat well."

Ji Sishen pouted and glared at Shen Shen, not knowing who was preventing him from having a good meal.

After two bites, the settled cell phone rang.

Settlement did not answer, and the other party called over with perseverance.

"I'll do it myself, you can answer the phone, in case there is an emergency."

Subsidence took the man into his arms, "Don't care about him, it's feeding time now."

Ji Sishen looked at the subsidence with some helplessness, but the subsidence took it for granted.

Ji Sishen just wanted to finish eating quickly.

"If you don't eat well, just do it again."

Ji Sishen was so frightened that he hurriedly slowed down the frequency, and was fed without a hurry.

Shen Shen rubbed Ji Sishen's soft hair with satisfaction, and there was a warm tenderness in his eyes.

"A Jiang, you... are you going to feed me into a piggy?"

"I am full."

The belly was bulging, and it was a little uncomfortable.

"Go out for a walk."

"The dishes haven't been washed yet."

There is no need for Ji Sishen to worry about this kind of thing at all. Settlement hugged the person and placed him directly on the sofa in the living room.

"wait for me."

Ji Sishen was lying on the edge of the sofa, watching the sinking clean up the dishes, not at all like the savage boss.

On the contrary, he looks a little more flamboyant, a good man at home.

When Ji Si was deeply stunned, the settlement had already been cleaned up.

There is no kitchen smell at all, but a faint mint aroma.

This person is simply too expensive and perfect.

"What god are you stunned for?"

Settlement knocked Ji Sishen on the head, and Ji Sishen came back to his senses immediately.