6-10

No one dared to challenge Ji Sishen's majesty.

They know that this person will definitely live up to his word.

But before that...

Ji Sishen found the four big men and blocked them in the alley.

As soon as the four saw Ji Sishen, they knelt on the ground in fright.

"Wang... lord..."

Ji Si smiled deeply, and that smile was extraordinarily friendly.

"What? Are you so afraid of this king?"

The four shook their heads and nodded, shaking violently.

Ji Sishen seemed to turn a blind eye.

"Tell me, which hand did you touch Nanyang?"

Nan Yang, who was hiding in the dark at this moment, was slightly startled.

He originally wanted to solve these four people himself, but he didn't expect Ji Sishen to be one step faster than him.

And this is the first time someone called his name after the fall of the previous dynasty.

Nanyang.

In Nanyang's heart, there was a slight change in Ji Sishen.

Several people shook their heads in fright, "Your Highness, spare your life! We won't dare any more!"

"We...we can swear to God! We will never touch a bitch again!"

Ji Sishen couldn't hear the name Bian Slave, his eyes were slightly heavy.

"Slave?"

Ji Sishen walked directly to the four of them, crouched down and looked at the four big men who were trembling in fear.

It's really strange, he's as strong as an ox, how can he be as scared as a mouse when he sees him.

"Remember, whoever dares to call this name from now on, this king will have one of his teeth pulled out."

"Say it once and pull one out."

He said cruel words, but the expression on his face was a smile like a spring breeze.

Several people were so frightened that they covered their mouths directly, and their eyes were full of horror.

Qi Qi shook his head, saying that he would never dare again.

Ji Si's eyes narrowed with a deep smile, "That's good."

But suddenly stood up, took out a short sword from his sleeve robe, and threw it directly on the ground.

"Then let's do the math now, which hand of you touched Nanyang today."

"Do you want this king to help you, or do you come in person?"

Ji Sishen has always been very possessive, but he has always restrained him very well.

And before he came to Tianyong Dynasty, it was fine, but now whoever touches Nanyang, he must return it.

What's more, this man is his man.

The system felt Ji Sishen's ruthlessness, and vaguely felt that his host must have been a great person before.

He really wanted to know quickly what kind of person his host was.

When he just finished speaking, Ji Sishen took it again.

"If this king did it himself, in case he accidentally cut a little bit more, or used a little more force, it would be bad. You all know that this king has a bad temper."