16-20

Moreover, these people, after knowing about Huo Jinyu's black material, even mentioned Huo Jinyu in front of her!

But no matter how angry he was in his heart, there was no way for Chao Fengyi to vent it.

After all, her kind personality is established in the entire entertainment industry.

Therefore, Chao Fengyi can be considered to be angry and not dare to speak.

Even sometimes, I have to feel aggrieved and cooperate with others to mention Huo Jinyu.

Like now.

Chao Fengyi looked at Ji Sishen with an expression of admiration for him.

"The director is right. Ah Shen is also the most potential actor I have ever seen."

"Although I have also cooperated with Huo Jinyu for many years, but given time, I also believe that Ah Shen can surpass Huo Jinyu."

Chao Fengyi said this, but just wanted to establish a gentle and kind person.

That's right, do you see how many people can still talk about this person who hurt themselves after being exposed to being beaten?

Isn't it just hope, more sympathy from others?

However, many things go too far.

Not to mention, according to people like Huo Jinyu, it is impossible to do such a thing, even a normal person would be very disgusted to hear such words every day.

Moreover, in this crew, most people support Huo Jinyu.

In the entertainment industry, right and wrong, who can tell what is true and what is false.

No matter how real the evidence is, it may be forged.

Lu Yao knows horsepower, and time sees people's hearts.

Ji Si was a little embarrassed when he saw that he was praised like this by others.

"I'm not as good as you say, and Huo Jinyu has always been my idol."

"I don't expect to surpass him one day. I only hope that one day I can meet him and work with him on a work. I am very happy."

The light in Ji Si's deep eyes is contagious.

But the next second, Ji Sishen seemed a little sad.

"I just don't know when he will show up again."

It's a pity that the sad look is not pretending.

And Sister CC, has a little more affection for Ji Sishen.

Who doesn't know the black material that Huo Jinyu was exposed to.

The biggest one is Huo Jinyu Qiang B Chao Fengyi.

But now Ji Sishen is so blatantly mentioning Huo Jinyu in front of her that everyone thinks Ji Sishen is bold.

Sure enough, Chao Fengyi's face became particularly fierce.

Sister CC immediately stood up and took the person behind her.

For fear that the woman Chao Fengyi would pounce on and tear Ji Sishen alive.

"Director, there shouldn't be any scenes for my Ah Shen in the last few days, so let him rest for a while."

"I'll try it out, help him find a few commercials or niche movies, and help him stir up the heat first."

The director nodded in agreement.

"OK."

Then he said that work was over, and everyone left one after another.

And Chao Fengyi watched CC take Ji Sishen away, and the anger in his eyes was like that of the Flaming Mountain, which could cook people.