16-20

Yun Chen looked up and down Nangongyue, as if he wanted to see Nangongyue completely.

But Nangong Yue's face did not change, she was very calm.

Dark guard?

When did the emperor raise a dark guard?

and many more......

Yun Chen directly pulled Ji Sishen over, "A Shen, when did you become so familiar with the people in the palace?"

Ji Sishen answered honestly and harmlessly, "Because I am Your Majesty's Concubine Yun now."

Yun Muting just drank the water in his mouth, and then spit it out.

The folding fan in Yunjing's hand was broken.

Yun Chuan almost fell, and Yun Chen didn't react for a while.

Nangong Yue: "..."

Really stupid.

Why did you say that?

"Wait, Ah Shen, what do you say you are?"

Yunchuan Yunjing also came over, "Did we hear it right?"

Ji Sishen felt nothing, "You heard right, I am now Nangong Yue's Concubine Yun - Yun Xin."

Also very arrogant.

Yunjing covered Ji Sishen's mouth all of a sudden, "A-Shen! How can you call His Majesty's name directly!"

Why not?

He could put Nangongyue to sleep!

The parties are standing in front of you.

Yun Chen frowned, and after confirming again and again that he had heard correctly, he couldn't calm down.

"A Shen is indeed His Majesty's concubine."

Nangongyue's words are undoubtedly... adding fuel to the fire.

Yun Muting walked over with a cold face, obviously really angry.

"Yunshen! You are getting more courageous now! How dare you enter the palace and pretend to be His Majesty's concubine?"

Ji Sishen pouted, "I didn't pretend, I entered the palace as a serious draft pick!"

Yun Muting raised his hand angrily and wanted to hit Yunshen, but the three brothers Yunchen Yunjing Yunchuan immediately protected Ji Sishen behind him.

"Father! Ah Shen is still young and ignorant. No one is willing to beat him since he was a child."

Ji Sishen's aggrieved tears were about to fall, and Yunchuan hugged Ji Sishen in his arms and coaxed him.

If Nangongyue hadn't seen this scene with her own eyes, it would be hard to imagine that a big man could be so wronged and protected like a little princess.

Especially Yun Chen and Yun Muting, he had rarely seen them both so gentle.

Yun Muting was naturally reluctant, but Ji Sishen had caused such a big disaster, how could Yun Muting be indifferent.

"You just get used to him."

"This is the crime of deceiving the king!"

Even so, Yun Muting was not really angry with Ji Sishen.

After all, he also grew up in the palm of his hand.

Reluctant to bump into it.

Yun Chen also knew the seriousness of this matter, "Father, I just entered the palace and haven't seen His Majesty yet. Maybe I can think of a way."