46-50

When Chu Mu saw Ji Sishen, his eyes lit up.

I suddenly remembered the begging/joy in his mouth when he pressed Mu Xingchun on/under the body on weekdays.

Every time, he would automatically replace it with Ji Sishen's face and Ji Sishen's voice.

Just thinking about it like this made Chu Mu react.

Suppressing that throbbing, Chu Mu is hypocritical like a dog again.

"It seems that I am so careful that I can't hide it in front of Shen Shen."

Ji Sishen frowned subconsciously when he heard the man calling him that.

Man, he's getting sick again.

With the word "deep", it was Fu Ting's voice that sounded the best.

"Third prince, I think it is more in line with the rules for you to call me the marshal's wife."

On weekdays, he wouldn't let others call him that because he felt unfamiliar.

But now, he wanted to show a bit of the majesty of the marshal's wife.

Chu Mu naturally heard the alienation and disgust in Ji Sishen's words, but he maintained that warm smile.

"Madam Marshal, you seem to hate me?"

Ji Sishen's hatred for Chu Mu was undisguised, some people he could make a fool of, but some he didn't want to.

Because... disgusting.

So Ji Sishen nodded directly, "Hey, how did the third prince know?"

"But I think that as long as it is a person, it will hate it, you are right."

Ji Sishen's eyes narrowed slightly, as if with a smile, but that smile was a little cold, and even revealed a hint of danger.

But it fell into Chu Mu's eyes, but it made him feel more interesting.

Approaching Ji Sishen suddenly, Chu Mu lowered his voice and approached Ji Sishen's ear.

"Deeply, don't you think that your current appearance is more charming and makes people want to conquer?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

fuck!

Ji Sishen almost dodged quickly, and left the disgusting man four or five meters away.

He found the whole air disgusting.

But Chu Mu didn't care at all, "Shen, I treat you better than Fu Ting treats you. If he can satisfy you, so can I."

Such explicit words made Ji Sishen a little irritable.

He believes that his concentration has always been very good, and no matter who it is in the previous worlds, it is impossible for him to fluctuate in his mood.

But he didn't expect that in this world, someone could make him emotional... so irritable.

Very good, this person is completely disgusting to him.

Ji Sishen laughed softly, his light-colored eyes showed no warmth at all, "Then I feel that what I want, the third prince can't satisfy me."

Chu Mu smiled, there was nothing in this world that he couldn't satisfy.

"Oh, let's hear it."

Ji Si raised his brows lightly, and suddenly approached Chu Mu.

Chu Mu's heart skipped a beat, and a trace of joy flashed across his face.