Chapter Sixteen

Adira

The flight to Newfoundland took way longer than I'd expected. Twelve hours later we were finally here though. Stepping onto the tarmac in darkness, the sun already having set. Evan wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his side.

Noal's growl behind us starting to get unbearably annoying. Like a fly that just won't leave you alone, I wanted to swat him. Preferably to death if he kept it up.

"I want food and a bath and bed. In that order." I whine.

Rubbing his hand up and down my arm. "Coming right up, get in, Shorty." Evan smirks, pushing me towards the cab.

Groaning, I crawl in, the door on the other side halting me. I look up and spot Noal sliding in. "Great." I groan to Tala. Sitting in the middle seat I do up my seatbelt and cross my arms.

Evan getting in beside me in squished between both of there large frames. Trying to adjust I elbow them over and over. "You're both rude, you know that? Space hogs." I scold.

Both of them chuckling I lean forward and rest my elbows on my knees, propping my chin on my hands. I'm to tired too deal with them. Evan having made us all stay up so we would be able to sleep tonight. Stupid board games and cards to occupy our time. I don't think I'll ever play gold fish again. Everyone just cheats.

"Undo your seatbelt. Lay down across us, grumpy." Evan suggests.

Scowling at him he holds back another chuckle before wiping the smile off his face with his hand.

"And if we crash?" I sass.

"You'd be safer with us holding you down than the seatbelt." Noal murmurs softly.

Glancing over at him I offer him a scowl of his own. He was the biggest cheater of all. Telling me to go fish and then asking me for the exact card I'd asked from him.

Undoing my seatbelt I crawl into Evan's lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I snuggle into him. Closing my eyes and focusing on his even heartbeat to drift me to sleep.

Waking up I stretch out my legs and frown. Where am I? Reaching out with my arms I grab onto a large hard bare arm. Assuming it's Evan I snuggle closer, tossing my leg over his hip. I must have been sleeping pretty deep. He mast have carried me into the hotel.

I'm about to fall back to sleep when a low growl erupts behind me and my eyes rip open. Turning my head I look towards Noal. His chest bare beside me, he lays on his back to my left. Tale purrs inside of me at the sight.

"Eww, go put clothes on!" I whisper yell at him.

Even as I said it I couldn't help but skim my eyes over him. His chest wide and muscular. Hair lightly peppered between his pecks. The small trail of hair below his belly button. The way his abs clenched under my scrutiny.

"You sure you don't want to keep looking?" He whispers.

Looking up into his eyes I could see the smile threatening to pull up the corners of his lips. My neck starting to hurt from my position I turn around and prop myself up on one hand. Looking around the dark room. A bed across from ours, Phillip and Owen sleeping together.