Chapter Thirty-Two

Adira 

Scrubbing shampoo through my hair I startle, hands wrapping around me. The sparks tickling my skin cause a smile to stretch across my face.

I'd left Noal sleeping in bed but he must have woken. Eyes closed so shampoo doesn't get in my eyes I turn and rinse the shampoo out. Hands turning me back around and massaging my scalp, getting the suds out for me.

Holding me in place as they run conditioner through my hair. A mumbled groan from behind me making my thighs clench. My soar core throbbing, I whimper.

Gentle hands rubbing down my body. I look down and spot soap bubbles all over my body. Their soft touch causes a shiver to run through me.

Cautious hands slipping up the inside of my thighs. A moan humming through me as they graze my center. I try to turn around, to reach for them but they force me to stay facing the wall.

Fingers trail over the crease of my behind and down between my legs. The other hand leaving my thighs and grasping my hip, gentle but firm.

Finding my clit they circle the bundle of nerves and I gasp. Slapping my hands on the tiles infront of me. Spreading my legs slightly as I grind into their palm. Fingers teasing me with their slow, light rhythm.

My body tensing with every pass of their fingers. I can't help but whimper, pressing my forehead on the wall and arching my back. After last night I didn't want to be teased. I wanted it all.

A low growl echoes in the bathroom as my feet are kicked farther apart. He felt thicker than last night. His fingers pulling away as the head of his cock presses inside of me. My wetness greeting him eagerly.

"Ah yes.. more.. I want you so bad." I moan, raising up on my tippy toes.

Thrusting in and out in slow deep strokes, my insides feel like they might rip apart. The pain growing faster then the pleasure. He feels so much thicker, like he could tear me in half.

Hands grip onto my chest. Thumbs flicking over my nipples matching the pace of his shaft. The tingles turning them to hard peaks instantly. All consuming bliss so close.

Every heavy breath and grunt coming from him pushing me closer to release. Tala proud of what we could do to them. She purs enjoying every stroke of him inside of us.

Stilling deep inside of me his fingers tweak at my nipples at the same time and I'm lost to it. A shattering climax that tears me into a thousand pieces running through me.

"Just like that Shorty, such a good little girl. Cum for me." Whispered into my ear, Evan's voice shocking me.

Snapping my eyes open I shoot up and find myself in bed. Noal's head in my lap. My abrupt movement jarring him awake he jumps up and scans the room. "What's wrong, Adira?" Noal looks back at me, not seeing a threat.

Shaking my head I swallow down the lump in my throat. What was wrong? It was just a dream. Noal's eyes stare deep into mine and I slam my wall up. If he knew what I dreamt he'd lose it on Evan and me.

Faking a smile I cup his face in my hands and bring his lips to mine. Gently giving him a quick kiss. "My mom might hate you now." I joke, sliding off the bed.