Chapter Fifty-Seven

Adira 

Running to the Luna's pack was uneventful. Ally and I barely broke a sweat before we got here. It took us a little under three hours. I'd startled for a moment thinking someone had followed us or we'd been spotted by Cody, but thankfully it was just Trevor. Ally had him follow us just incase. It was Daniel's idea but Ally went along with it. When I'd voiced concern over Trevor figuring out our plan Ally reassured me,  Trevor was here to stay. Once we were taken it would be him who would tell everyone. Trevor would go back, his job would be to make sure nobody came after us. To keep them all safe while Ally and I dealt with the threat.

Ally explained the details of what she'd planned so far as we ran. It both shocked me and made me feel powerful. Ally finally seeing my side and agreeing was something I hadn't expected. Maybe she thought I was strong enough. I sure hoped so, I barely believed in myself and my plan. Having her by my side made me feel invincible though. I wonder if it was my training that had helped her see my side and what I was capable of. Had she seen something I hadn't seen in myself?

Dressing behind a tree on the boarder of Luna Margaret's pack, Trevor and Ally introduce themselves to warriors that were guarding the perimeter. 

Tala soothed by the scent of Noal still inbedded in his shirt. I tug my spandex shorts over my behind. Walking towards them in bare feet. "And I'm Adira." I announce on my return to the group.

"It's nice to meet you. Our Luna's very excited to make your acquaintance." A muscular ebony woman bows her head. Her hair intricately braided down her back.

Ally slides her hand in mine as Trevor grabs onto my shoulders from behind. "The packs built up of women. You and Ally will do the talking, follow Ally's lead. I cannot in any way interfere."

"Good." Sass laced my tone as I link Trevor back. "Lead the way. I'm excited to meet her aswell." I smile.

Smiling in response the warrior holds her arm out, leading us through the pack. The houses spread out reminding me of Alpha Anderson's pack, the closer we got to the pack house the nicer the houses were. As we ventured closer I started to see others walking around. Women and children going about their day, no men in sight. Frowning, confused, I shrug it off. Maybe all the men were training or guarding the pack.

A dark stone mansion at my feet I stare up at it in awe. The stained glass windows adding a gothic aesthetic I never expected seeing done for a pack house. Two massive red doors open and I'm in shock. The power radiating of the petite blonde let's me know she's the Luna before she's ever spoken. Her pink pant suit and white pumps a drastic difference from the house, but maybe it was to the Alphas taste and not hers.

Clearing my throat, smiling politely I let go of Ally's hand. "Hello, I'm Adira. Its so nice to meet you Luna Margaret."

Walking down the front steps Luna Margaret laughs, bubbly and sickeningly sweet. "I know who you are silly. There's no need for formalities, you can call me Mar. Now, how can I help you both? Are you finally leaving that brute of a mate?" She turns to Ally, smiling playfully.

Ally chuckles before wrapping her arms around the woman. "Daniel is doing well, we both are. I need you help making sure he and the pack stay that way."

"Well.." Luna Margaret pulls from Ally's arm, hooking her arms through mine and Ally's. "Tell me how I can help."

Peeking over my shoulder at Trevor he turns his back to me and stays where he is. Luna Margaret dragging us into the house I stumble stepping over the doorway. The inside decorated like barbies play house. Pinks, purples and white a bold choice considering the outside vibe. I'd expected dark mahogany and blacks, blood red even. When I'd seen the outside I'd imagined the inside to resemble something from a vampire movie, not this.