Chapter Sixty-Seven

Adira

"Mo Mhuirnin, come here." Noal interrupts.

Turning my eyes from Evan, I glance over my shoulder at Noal. His finger curling, telling me to come to him. My eyebrows pinch together, and Noal sighs. Stomping into the closet behind me, he rolls his eyes. Noal reaches around me, his hands ripping at the fabric of my shirt, ripping the neckline lower. Noals large hand wraps around my throat and his licks his mark. My gaze stuck on Evan's face, and I caught his nostrils flaring.

Noal's nose grazes my ear and his hot breath fans across my cheek as he whispers. "He couldn't not want you. Not even when he didn't feel the mate bond. Aren't I right, Evan?"

Noal's other hand grabs at my hip and tugs me into him, his nakedness enticing Tala, distracting me. I barely register his hand, slipping under my shirt and into the waistband of the boxers I'm wearing. Evan's eyes left mine and shooting daggers at Noal. "Daniel will never allow me to stay after what just happened."

"Our mate has already seen to that. He kicks you off his land, and she's leaving, too. He might be mad at you now, but he'd never let her go. We're wolves. We lose our temper sometimes and stop acting like we are humans. Our world is much more complex. Wouldn't you rather be enjoying our mate?" Noal groans, lowering his hand and cupping my mound.

Clenching my legs, I grab at his wrist, trying to wiggle free from Noal's grip. His hand tightened around my throat, eliciting a moan from my lips. Tala purring at the dominance he emits.

Evan's eyes drop down towards Noal's hand between my thighs, and Evan growls low. "Adira and I need to have a discussion before anything like that."

"Mm, that's a shame. I'd go wait across the hall then." Noal smirks against my shoulder, kissing the exposed skin.

Shaking my head as best I can, I reach out for Evan, letting go for Noal's wrist. "No, stay. We can talk." I moan. Noal's fingers slipped between my folds.

Chuckling into my hair, Noal kicks at my feet, nudging them apart. "Anything out of your mouth for the next bit better be my name, or I'm not doing it right."

Laughing, I bite down on my lips, going silent, the tip of Noal's finger teasing my entrance. "I-i.. Evan and I. We need to talk." I stutter, trying to concentrate.

Groaning, Noal's chest vibrates against my back. "You apologized to him already. It's time for you to say sorry to me."

"I'm.. I'm sorry." I mumble, my eyebrows pulling together.

Evan's eyes turn to mine, then glazing over. When the fog clears, Evan grumbles. His hands were shooting out for me, yanking me from Noal, and tossing me over his shoulder. Squealing, I wiggle trying to get free, both terrified and excited. Tala's lust confusing my brain. A loud laugh coming from Noal brings a smile to my face for a split second.

Noal's hand tucks a strand of hair behind my ear as he walks behind us. Winking at me before Evan places me back down on my feet, the two of them towering over me.

"Strip." Noal orders.

Raising an eyebrow, I stare up at him. "That's not.. we need to talk. We can't just.. Did you not see what was just happening? I came up here to make sure Evan was okay. I still need to go make sure Daniel's okay and everyone else."