Chapter 002

Chapter 02

“Brother Shiming.”

Chen Shiming’s sudden appearance caused all the boys drinking in the booth to act like they had seen a tiger. They instantly put away their arrogant appearance, lowered the wine glass and stood up to greet him. Who was Chen Shiming? He was an important leader in the Chen Group. Despite his young age, he was very resolute and ruthless when it came to business and his reputation was far-reaching. Even their parents had to be polite when seeing Chen Shiming, let alone them?

They might secretly complain about Chen Shiming with Chen Qizhao, but once they really saw Chen Shiming, they all had to back down and act with integrity.

Chen Shiming opened his mouth. “It is very lively?”

“Brother Shiming, why are you here?”

The boys exchanged looks before finally looking at Chen Qizhao in the middle of the booth.

Chen Qizhao didn’t speak or move. He just stared at Chen Shiming with a very strange expression.

Chen Shiming didn’t look at them. His gaze moved from Chen Qizhao’s hand holding the cigarette to the bottles of wine on the table. Then he directly asked, “Smoking and drinking—Chen Qizhao, how old are you this year?”

The table top was slightly messy and the ashtray was full of cigarette butts.

Chen Shiming’s eyes weren’t bad. In addition to the cigarettes and wine bottles, the floor in the surrounding area was still a bit messy and Chen Qizhao’s body was a bit colorful. The traces of iodine on his arms were very obvious.

Chen Qizhao sat in a relaxed manner in the booth with a cigarette in his hand. He faced Chen Qizhao without any timidity. He looked up at the other person generously and thought about it before replying, “…I don’t seem to be that old. 18, right?”

The others: “……”

Who here didn’t know he was 18?!

The Chen brothers faced each other, one standing and one sitting.

The moment Chen Qizhao finished speaking, the strange atmosphere tensed even more. It was as if an explosion would happen in the next second. What type of personality did Chen Qizhao, the little overlord of the Chen family, have? He was willful and arrogant. Forget about Chen Shiming. Even if his father Chen Jianhong personally came here, he would lose his temper as much as he wanted. He didn’t care about the other person’s expression at all.

Those around them didn’t dare make a sound and could only look at Chen Qizhao in the booth. The moment they heard Chen Qizhao’s words, they thought it was over. These two people were definitely going to argue.

The relationship between the two brothers originally wasn’t good. Now Chen Shiming personally came to the bar to capture his younger brother. If there was a fuss and the speculation about Chen Shiming that was mentioned behind his back was revealed, these people would probably end up on Chen Shiming’s blacklist.

Chen Shiming glanced at the beer on the table and saw several bottles of alcohol mixed in with the beer pile. “You are quite capable.”

Chen Qizhao said, “I don’t have much ability so I have to make up for it here.”

Chen Shiming stared at him coldly. “If you are so capable, why don’t you order a few more bottles and mix it with the white beer?”

A young body was healthy and was different from the body that had half collapsed due to the later drinking and smoking. It was just that this body hadn’t drunk alcohol before. He hadn’t felt it previously but now the alcohol was giving him a headache. He didn’t know if it was the drunkenness affecting him or the amount of information mixed in his brain but Chen Qizhao looked at Chen Shiming with a feeling of illusion meeting reality. This inexplicably raised a sense of irritation and he couldn’t clearly hear what Chen Shiming was saying.