Chapter 064

Chen Shiming felt something inexplicably, he was about to speak, but Chen Qizhao had already passed him and walked straight home. He stopped and watched the figure go farther and farther. It was obviously a very ordinary sentence. The two brothers had said something even more exaggerated when they quarreled, but Chen Shiming had a feeling that he couldn't tell.

Xu Te helped get out of the car and came over, "Boss, I just went to the garage to take a look. There are no other problems."

"I see." Chen Shiming glanced at the garage and suppressed the feeling of suffocation in his heart, "Get off work early."

Xu Tesuke was stunned for a moment, and saw that Chen Shiming had already walked back.

Chen's house has plenty of warm lights indoors, and the bright light is different from the dim outdoor, which makes people feel relaxed.

Chen Jianhong didn't come back so early after working overtime tonight. The three of the Chen family were eating and didn't talk about work, only Zhang Yazhi's voice from time to time talking to Chen Qizhao.

Chen Qizhao's performance was the same as usual, but Chen Shiming's mind only had the words of Chen Qizhao at that time.

Zhang Yazhi was happy to see her child coming back for dinner. She cooked a little too much food at night. She took Chen Qizhao and said for a long time, "Mom has done so much, why do you eat this."

"I was too full at school at noon." Chen Qizhao finished the soup, "I'll go back to my room and do some homework."

Zhang Yazhi watched Chen Qizhao for a while, and saw that he had finished drinking the soup before leaving, "Has your brother been eating a little less recently?"

"Well." Chen Shiming was thinking about something, but he still said: "The weather has changed a lot recently, and it's normal to have no appetite. Don't think too much."

After dinner, Chen Shiming returned to his study and received part of the survey results.

The driver, Lao Lin, is honest and boring. He has been doing things at home as usual. It can be said that there is no fault.

Before that, Chen Shiming never paid attention to the people around him, but now the truth is gradually revealed, like a layer of veil that he could not see before.

After the accident information at the Panshan intersection was sent in the afternoon, he immediately asked people to check the incident near the Panshan intersection, and found a lot of strangeness one after another. The driver, Lao Lin, who is usually on the surface as usual, often stayed near the Panshan intersection in the past few years. Chen Shiming knew that his wife and child died accidentally at the Panshan intersection, but the information he got from others is really unimaginable.

"This is not right." Chen Shiming frowned slightly: "Someone is not only handling the accident information for Lao Lin, but also doing other things."

Moreover, there are reconstruction plans near the Panshan intersection, and many shops have also been moved. Lao Lin has behaved abnormally in the past few years, but since last year, he has rarely visited there. If there are still a few shop owners who have a little impression of him, this matter Two years later, it will be sunk in the sea, and no one will remember that there is a strange person who has stopped many times at the accident intersection.

A person who may have mental problems goes to the intersection near the accident all the year round, and has also been involved in a car accident.

But now this person suddenly stopped passing, which is very abnormal, as if someone asked him not to pass, but also cleaned up some traces for him, trying to make him look like a normal person.