Chapter 045

"Why did the Shen family come here today?" Chen Qizhao asked the housekeeper hesitantly, standing beside him after taking the milk.

"Mr. Shen had a phone call with Mr. Shen last night. Mr. Shen originally wanted to go to the Shen's house, but Mr. Shen came over today." The housekeeper explained: "The Shen's family has not been in S City for Chinese New Year for many years. The gentleman also often comes to pay New Year's greetings on the first day of the new year."

The Shen family's roots are in City S, but with Shen Xuelan's resolute style of shopping malls, he got on the big ship of the Internet early and divided his own market. In fact, the business map has been expanded to other cities, and City B is one of them. Shen Yuhuai studies abroad all year round, and there are few relatives around the Shen family. He basically goes to City B every year for Chinese New Year. This year, Shen Yuhuai happens to be on the side of City S, and the Shen family will also be here for Chinese New Year.

Chen Qizhao's memory of his childhood was a bit vague. In his impression, Uncle Shen and his father were very good. Later, there was less communication, and part of the reason was the Shen family itself.

Today, there are three people from the Shen family. Apart from Shen Yuhuai, the rest are Uncle Shen and Shen Xuelan.

Chen Qizhao swept the free seat on the sofa, and finally chose to sit outside, next to Shen Yuhuai.

After sitting down, he greeted Shen Yuhuai: "Brother Huai."

Shen Yuhuai's eyes stayed on the other party's slightly warped hair for a moment, and smiled slightly, "Just woke up?"

"Well." Chen Qizhao took a sip of milk, "You didn't tell me yesterday."

Shen Yuhuai: "I also heard what my dad said this morning."

Chen Qizhao was a little restless, glanced at Shen Yuhuai's clothes today, and finally stopped on Shen Yuhuai's glasses.

Noticing Chen Qizhao's gaze, Shen Yuhuai asked, "What's wrong?"

"No." Chen Qizhao asked, "Brother Huai changed his glasses today?"

"Yeah." Shen Yuhuai said: "There was something wrong with the previous frame, so I sent it in for repair."

He asked, "Is this weird?"

"No, it's quite appropriate." Shen Yuhuai's eyes from last night appeared in Chen Qizhao's mind, as if in reality they were brighter, and Shen Yuhuai's eyes were not so dark.

Strange, why do you keep thinking about this?

Chen Qizhao diverted his attention and was quickly attracted by a female voice.

Sitting across from him were Shen Xuelan and Chen Shiming. The two were talking, and Chen Shiming's often tense face relaxed a lot, and he didn't put on a bad face. Chen Qizhao's eyes moved away from Chen Shiming's face, and finally stopped on Shen Xuelan.

Suddenly, he remembered the figure of Shen Xuelan standing in front of the tombstone in a black suit in his previous life. It was a cloudy day, and many people came to go through the motions, but Shen Xuelan stood in front of the tombstone for a long time, and when the people were almost gone, she put down the bouquet and left.

In this life, I have only seen Shen Xuelan from a distance at the Lin Family Charity Gala, but in fact, Chen Qizhao and Shen Xuelan communicated quite a bit. After the Chen family went bankrupt, he received help from the Shen family. On certain occasions, he often encountered Shen Xuelan. . When Chen Qizhao supported the Chen family to re-enter the social circle of S City, Shen Xuelan once faced ridicule and embarrassment from all directions.