Chapter 110

The orange warm light was turned on in the room. In the silent bedroom, the boy fell asleep on his side. The slightly raised butterfly bone was very beautiful. The exposed back was especially ambiguous under the light, and it went all the way down the tail spine. In the quilt, it is impossible to distinguish traces from light and shadow.

There was still the sound of water from the bathroom, the cold water was pouring, and the clothes of the two people were scattered on the ground.

Shen Yuhuai's body was icy cold, he casually wrapped a bath towel, and when he came out of the bathroom, he had already seen Chen Qizhao sleeping on his back. He pushed the person, and the latter moved slightly, but made no sound, obviously exhausted.

He pulled up the other party's half-covered quilt, readjusted the indoor temperature, and then went to clean up the mess.

Shen Yuhuai lowered his eyes and picked up the wrapping paper and casing that had fallen on the ground, and threw them into the empty trash can. He picked up the clothes that had fallen outside and was about to put them in the dirty clothes basket, but he was checking There were no missing items in the dirty clothes. From another pocket of Chen Qizhao's black and white coat, he took out another box with a little pink flavor.

...

Chen Qizhao slept very comfortably all night. In his dream, he dreamed that Shen Yuhuai was sticking to the back of his neck, his hot breath sprayed there, itching so much that he was at a loss. He also dreamed of the charming scene in the bathroom. When he opened his eyes, The floor-to-ceiling windows facing it were wide open, and the light came in through the curtains.

He was lying on Shen Yuhuai's bed, the smell of Shen Yuhuai seemed to be all around him, the warm feeling was against his back, he felt the man's breath spraying on the back of his neck, and he was embraced by the other side, the man's His hand stopped on his waist, and the two embraced.

Chen Qizhao suddenly woke up, and the memories of yesterday flooded into his mind. There seemed to be a faint pain in the place where the tailbone was connected. The sore and tired feeling came up afterward. He didn't want to move, and he felt that the air conditioner in the room was not cool enough.

Just when he wanted to move to another position, Shen Yuhuai from behind made a sound.

"Awake?" Shen Yuhuai asked.

"Yeah." Chen Qizhao responded and found that his throat was very dry and hoarse, and he felt a little uncomfortable talking.

At this time, Shen Yuhuai moved, the warm breath getting closer and closer to the back of his neck, and finally the hot and humid feeling fell on the bones of the back of his neck, "Sleep later, I'll make breakfast."

The man left the room, and the bedroom fell silent.

Chen Qizhao had nothing to do when he lay on the bed, and his exhaustion made him too lazy to get up, so he lay on the bed and looked at his mobile phone. I didn't read the information all night, and there was quite a lot of accumulated news. Yan Kailin asked him if he wanted to go out on the weekend, and there were some scattered news.

Swipe down, he noticed that Chen Shiming played a voice chat at more than nine o'clock last night.

However, he didn't pick it up at the time, and Chen Shiming didn't play it a second time, but simply told him about the situation on Gu Zhengsong's side. After Chen Qizhao listened to the voice message he sent, he knew that Gu Shen had already explained a lot of things. According to his prediction, this dog-eat-dog drama was about to come to an end.

Gu Shen is a ruthless man. He wants to deal with Gu Zhengsong, and what he said must be no trivial matter.

From the deployment of the police, it can be seen that the police are highly concerned about what Gu Shen said, and the action information has also been suppressed a lot. Gu Zhengsong was so good at running that he pushed a Gu Shen, and he pushed a scapegoat. If he wanted to catch him, the best way would be to catch him on the spot.