Chapter 008

Chapter 08

Chen Qizhao’s gaze was fixed on the other person’s suite for a moment. Then he moved up his gaze and clearly saw the young man’s face. The young man wore glasses and his figure was long. His neat appearance was extremely incompatible with this clubhouse filled with a debauched air.

“I can stand,” Chen Qizhao said.

It was amazing that despite the strong smell of wine in the environment, he also smelled the disinfectant on Shen Yuhuai’s body. If he smelled it carefully, he could also smell a faint mint fragrance.

He looked at Shen Yuhuai and seemed to see his future appearance from his young face. In the narrow and dim stairwell, surrounded by smelly cleaning tools and loud insults outside, the 27 year old Shen Yuhuai arrived and stared at him with a pair of eyes that contained no fluctuations.

“Yes.” Shen Yuhuai saw that Chen Qizhao was standing firm so he withdrew his hand. Then he looked at Yan Kailin.

Yan Kailin instantly became as cowardly as a chick. “Brother Huai, why did you come here?”

Shen Yuhuai didn’t speak. He just showed Yan Kailin the information on the screen of his phone.

Yan Kailin cursed, “F*k!”

Chen Qizhao briefly withdrew from his memories and realized he was sweating. He stood in front of Shen Yuhuai, looked up at Chen Qizhao and clearly saw that it was a chat interface.

There was also a Moments attached to the chat history. It was from the group of people in the private room who were called friends.

XX: Awesome [Video]

Yan Kailin saw his older brother asking about it and the person honestly reported his box number, thoroughly exposing his location. He wondered if this group of people in the private room was seriously ill. They didn’t even block his brother from their Moments, which was sending him away in advance.

“Your brother saw the Moments and asked me to come and pick you up.” Shen Yuhuai took back his phone. “I remember that the reason you gave me is that you wanted to go out and buy books. This is the first time that I’ve heard you can buy books from this place.”

“This is a big misunderstanding.” Yan Kailin was immediately eager to break off his relationship with that person who posted the Moments. “I have nothing to do with that person. I just happened to go to dinner with Brother Zhao. We encountered them and went to sit in the private room for a while.”

He blinked wildly at Chen Qizhao, taking advantage of the fact that Shen Yuhuai wasn’t paying attention to quietly pull at Chen Qizhao’s back a few times.

Shen Yuhuai heard this and shifted his gaze to Chen Qizhao. “Is that so?”

Chen Qizhao paused for a moment before replying, “Yes.”

Yan Kailin seemed to have been saved. He looked at Chen Qizhao gratefully and continued to follow this clumsy lie. “Didn’t we just meet after buying books? The two of us hadn’t seen each other in years so we came to dinner near the clubhouse.”

He made it up very seriously. He acted like he was a well-behaved boy who bought books and met a friend on the road to eat together.

Shen Yuhuai didn’t have the habit of blocking people at the door of the bathroom to ask questions. He took a few steps back to get out of the way. His voice was calm as if it had nothing to do with him. He just asked, “Have you finished eating?”

Yan Kailin’s eyes dodged around as he replied, “I still have some left in the private room.”

Chen Qizhao stated, “I’m done eating.”