Chapter 056

When the handcuffs were put on Jiang Yuze's body, his face was finally broken. All the high-level officials in the conference room looked at Jiang Yuze in front of him. It seemed that he had not yet reacted from the content of the ppt just now. The mood unfolded in an instant, and the discussions continued one after another.

Jiang Yuze stared at the handcuffs on his wrists, listening to those people's discussions, humiliation and unwillingness filled his chest, it couldn't be like this, all his plans were all right, what went wrong... Confession? Who denounced? Where is the evidence? The assistant surnamed Wang?

Before stepping into the conference room, Jiang Yuze never thought that it would become the current situation.

His brain was running fast, examining all the problems of his plan over and over again. When he was pushed out by the people behind him, the employees in the group who were onlookers cast unbelievable glances, and his thinking stopped instantly...

When Xiao Zhou followed the boss to the conference room, what he saw was Jiang Yuze's hands covered with a coat, and several strange men pushed him out of the corridor of the conference room.

Surrounded by voices of discussion, Xiao Zhou knew what was happening in this conference room after a while. He looked at Special Assistant Jiang unexpectedly, as if he did not expect him to be such a person.

He suddenly realized something and looked at the boss standing next to him.

"Boss..." Xiao Zhou said, noticing the eagerness on the boss's face.

The discussion on the scene was all about Jiang Yuze. It seemed that Chen Shiming's locator was suppressed, and not many people discussed it. Chen Shiming has been so close to the police these days, and Chen Qizhao naturally knew of his prior arrangements, including that before leaving this morning, Chen Shiming had gone out half an hour later than him... Obviously, he had already prepared.

Chen Shiming was not stupid enough to risk himself. For Chen Qizhao, as long as Chen Shiming didn't have a car accident, everything else was trivial.

He was watching the excitement when he suddenly noticed the gaze of Xiao Zhou next to him.

Chen Qizhao smiled and pointed to Jiang Yuze: "Did you see it? Unlucky person."

He stood in the crowd, his indifferent eyes fell on Jiang Yuze, and he gradually watched him walk away.

Xiao Zhou couldn't help laughing and crying: "..."

He thought to himself why his boss was not enthusiastic about other things, so he liked to watch the fun.

There were more and more people watching, and the company's security hurried over to control the field. Hearing the confusion of other employees around and the sound of the evacuation of the security guards from the managers of various departments, Chen Qizhao looked at Jiang Yuze's back and sneered a little inwardly.

It's easy to get Jiang Yuze under criminal detention, but it's not that simple to expose all of Jiang Yuze's crimes. Today, he can use these evidence to force Jiang Yuze to lose face. With the other party's degree of caution, it will take some time to completely nail him to death. .

It is true that Chen Qizhao throws things out like this this time, but he doesn't want to leave any chance for Jiang Yuze. After the incident of Chen Shiming's car accident, his high-hanging heart is basically half stable, at least he knows Chen Shiming's car accident It's man-made, and we also find out the people behind the scenes... Then Jiang Yuze doesn't need to stay.

At present, these evidences are enough to put Jiang Yuze in prison for a few years. He has sent the content of the ppt and the existing evidence to Chen Shiming by email. Find out all the criminal evidence of Jiang Yuze and let Jiang Yuze spend the rest of his life in prison.