Chapter 037

The wind and rain were brewing silently, and everything seemed to be the prelude to the outbreak.

After Feihong PR, the Internet briefly entered a moment of tranquility, and two days before the contract was signed, Fu Yanyu took his agent into the Y City Yicheng headquarters, and met their humble and friendly head of the propaganda department.

"This is the content of the endorsement contract. The electronic version has been sent to you before. If there is no problem, we can sign it and start the next step."

When the agent was about to take it, the other party suddenly held down the contract. People from Yicheng's Propaganda Department smiled, "I have heard a lot of rumors on the Internet recently. I heard that you have been in contact with Chen's Feihong? Is this matter true or false? My project is the only spokesperson for signing, if your team is in the It will be difficult for us to sign two contracts at the same time in this schedule."

"It's a bit of a misunderstanding. Feihong did have contact with us, but we couldn't talk about the schedule. The online draft was also bought by Feihong. They wanted to cooperate with us and were rejected, so they wanted to gain popularity. But this We have already talked to the people in their company, didn't Feihong send a public relations document some time ago to clarify?"

The agent put on a professional smile, "Yanyu also wants to develop. After negotiation and compromise, the team finally chooses Yicheng Medical. And this is written in the contract, so we won't break the contract, right?"

People in Yicheng's publicity department are skeptical, especially recently on the Internet, they have indeed seen many marketing accounts that Fu Yanyu and Feihong are about to cooperate, and they have also heard some news in the industry. However, this doubt was rejected by Fu Yanyu's team. Last week, I also saw Feihongfang's announcement blog post to clarify the rumors of the marketing account, so I was relieved to inform Fu Yanyu to sign the contract.

It is common for the industry to sign endorsements to compete with several companies, and if no one is signed, it can only be said that the macro conditions are not good enough.

"That's alright, sign the contract first, and we can start cooperating with the propaganda in the next few days." The person in charge of the propaganda department released his hand, and the contract slipped to the other side.

The agent glanced at the contract and signed it after confirming that the details of the electronic version were correct.

He stretched out his hand, "Then Minister Li, are we happy to work together?"

The person in charge of the propaganda department nodded: "Happy cooperation."

After leaving Yicheng Company, the agent sent Fu Yanyu to catch up with the next schedule.

After getting out of the car, Fu Yanyu explained, "I'll leave the rest to you. Don't let Feihong's dirty water touch me."

Agent: "Don't worry, the end of the year will go smoothly."

After Fu Yanyu finished speaking, he left. The agent looked at his figure leaving the underground garage and put away the disdain in his eyes. He closed the door, told the driver to drive, turned around and called the others.

"Yes, the public opinion on the Internet can almost be released. The marketing account of the contact is prepared. If there is any problem, it will be pushed to Yicheng."

"Don't worry about other things beforehand, let's get things done first."

"Fu Yanyu's black material? Press it first, the show hasn't aired yet, and we'll talk about it after the show is over."