Chapter 041

Cheng Rong poured another glass of wine for Chen Qizhao, and the people around shouted and played dice.

The lively bar is very similar to the scene on the day of rebirth, and the people around are almost the same.

"Xiao Zhao, stop playing with your mobile phone." Cheng Rong greeted: "Come on, let's celebrate Xiao Zhao today, quickly, Liu Kai bring my bottle of wine."

Liu Kai: "Come here."

Cheng Rong asked again: "Do you plan to continue working in Feihong after the year? I heard from my father that you have done so well this time, and you will definitely be able to go to the headquarters for development."

"It's okay, I did ask me about it." Chen Qizhao thought of what Chen Jianhong said at the dinner table tonight, he really needed to go to the headquarters to find more people, but that was based on him alone, and now Chen Shiming Having noticed the problems within the group, if he goes to the headquarters, it will easily attract the attention of others.

The more you do, the more exposure you will have.

With Lin Shizhong's suspicious personality, it is estimated that he has noticed his side.

Cheng Rong asked, "Aren't you going to?"

"I plan, but it depends on Chen Shiming." Chen Qizhao continued to act with a smile on his face, "Do you think my brother is not nervous when I go to the group? If you want to fight for family property in the future, what do you think he will think of me?"

Cheng Rong looked at him in surprise: "I thought your relationship was getting better recently."

"What's the matter, because I have been quarreling with Feihong a lot." Chen Qizhao finished drinking in one breath, with a bit of disdain in his tone: "He made fun of me at dinner tonight, don't forget, Feihong turned out to be his project, and I asked for it from my dad."

Liu Kai was a little nervous when he heard the words: "Then you really have to pay attention. Qin Xingfeng is not a human being, but what he said before is still reasonable."

Chen Qizhao looked at the ice hockey in the glass. The color of the beer was a little bright under the light. His eyes stayed on Cheng Rong for a while, and he sent out the edited email.

At the same time, in a corner of S City, there are several computers in a slightly dim office. Sitting in front of the computers all look dull, and instant noodle takeaway boxes are everywhere.

The man in the floral shirt was sitting on a slightly worn office chair when he suddenly received a certain email and sat up straight, "Come on, brothers."

"That's crazy enough, Fu Yanyu is offending some madman." The man slid down to the computer and downloaded the email. The instructions in it were concise and to the point, showing how determined the other party was, "I do it like this. It's the first time in many years that I've asked to check this kind of thing...it's interesting."

"Boss, is that the boss you said earlier with a lot of money?"

The man in the flower shirt said, "Isn't it?"

Speaking of which, their dilapidated studio did not know that one day they suddenly encountered a funder. Every time the funder checked things, he was very secretive, and he liked to check capital. Find out the capital relationship behind the big stars.

Even though the email address of the sponsor to contact them is different every time, the tone of the command is so similar that he recognizes the person at a glance. However, a studio like them has always kept the boss's privacy secret. The boss is still very vigilant every time he contacts and changes his email address. So far, he has not found out who this person is.