Chapter 085

When the lips and teeth were communicating, Chen Qizhao's brain instantly forgot to think, and his senses seemed to fall on Shen Yuhuai. He had never kissed anyone, let alone been kissed by anyone else, but trying this feeling gave him an indescribable joy. sense.

It was as if he was surrounded by Shen Yuhuai, and he really felt that the person in front of him belonged to him.

The pleasant mint scent dissipated, and Chen Qizhao seemed to sense a little alcohol smell, which was quickly washed away, and he couldn't hear other sounds, only the frantically beating sound in his chest.

Chen Qizhao had never felt this way before, it was a hundred times more exciting than holding hands and touching hands, so much so that he forgot to breathe and was a little breathless.

When they parted, Shen Yuhuai gave him a slight kiss on the corner of his lips.

Chen Qizhao's breathing stopped for a moment, and the next moment the two of them turned over, Shen Yuhuai's hand was still on the back of his neck. .

Or can't move.

Chen Qizhao noticed that the things in his pocket were being squeezed, and Shen Yuhuai seemed to notice too.

Shen Yuhuai: "What is it?"

Chen Qizhao: "Birthday gift."

Shen Yuhuai stretched out his hand and took out the small and exquisite packaging box in Chen Qizhao's pocket.

There seemed to be footsteps outside the door. It seemed that Xiao Zhou brought Chen Shiming here, and the people outside moved the door handle.

The two people inside the door stopped instantly, and Chen Qizhao said, "I just locked the door."

Shen Yuhuai looked at him.

Chen Qizhao looked at Chi Chi's eyes, his eyes moved down slightly, and asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Shen Yuhuai didn't answer.

Chen Qizhao raised his head slightly, imitating the movements of Shen Yuhuai when he just kissed him, and broke into his lips and teeth without any rules.

Shen Yuhuai held the back of his neck and deepened the kiss.

At the end, Shen Yuhuai replied, "You don't need to ask if you want to kiss."

At this time, the phone rang suddenly, and the atmosphere between the two stopped for a while. Chen Qizhao took out his phone and saw the words 'Chen Shiming' brightly above, "My brother."

Shen Yuhuai let go of him a little, but did not leave him.

"Hello?" When Chen Qizhao answered the phone, he noticed that Shen Yuhuai's eyes kept on him.

"Where are you?" Chen Shiming was standing at the entrance of the safety stairs, and there was Xiao Zhou who was at a loss. "I heard Xiao Zhou say it. The door was locked when I passed by Shen Yuhuai."

"The door was locked by me, and he was resting inside." Chen Qizhao looked at Shen Yuhuai and continued, "You can arrange the rest. I have something to do, so I'll hang up first."

After hanging up the phone, Shen Yuhuai asked, "What did you do?"

Chen Qizhao truthfully told Shen Yuhuai about discovering the problem with the waiter, "I pulled out the key card in that room and told the hotel staff that a guest fainted in the bathroom and shoved the key card into Lin Xuyan's hand."

He finished and asked, "Is it bad for me to do this?"

"I've let people see the surveillance here." Shen Yuhuai asked people to check the surveillance after discovering the strange gift. "The surveillance on the third floor of the banquet hall is fine...but the surveillance on the fifth floor was destroyed in advance."