Chapter 027

Chen Qizhao was hospitalized for a week, and he personally felt that there was no big problem, but Zhang Yazhi was careful these days and had to stay for a few more days before she was willing to discharge him. In the end, Chen Qizhao refused on the grounds that he could not keep up with the school curriculum, otherwise he would have to stay in the hospital bed for another week.

Two days before he was discharged from the hospital, Chen Qizhao also handed over a message to Zhang Yazhi, and the matter of Chen Jianhong's physical examination was also solved by the way. They happened to be in the hospital. After asking Uncle Zhang to make an appointment in advance in the medical examination department, he spent a morning to conduct a detailed examination on Chen Jianhong. The results of this examination revealed a lot of problems. The expected inevitable result, followed by Chen Jianhong's lungs, also had a little problem.

Fortunately, he could take medicine to control it, but Chen Qizhao couldn't feel relieved. The health of both parents and Chen Shiming's car accident are like a bomb from time to time. He knows the final result. Before that time point, he can't relax at all.

And after the end of Ruizhen Electronics, it seemed that the situation was calm, but he estimated that Lin Shizhong was doing other actions behind the scenes.

Chen Qizhao was thinking, and as soon as he looked up, he noticed Chen Shiming standing at the door of the ward.

"Why are you here?" Chen Qizhao looked at him in surprise.

Chen Qizhao was discharged from the hospital today, and Chen Shiming came over just after getting off work at noon. He glanced at the suitcase next to the hospital bed, "Come here after work, everything is packed? Where's Mom?"

"It's almost there." Chen Qizhao closed the suitcase, "She will go through the discharge procedures."

Chen Shiming nodded, scanned the rest of the ward, and finally stopped his gaze on Chen Qizhao. By the way, he asked something: "Have you met the person who bid with you that day?"

"No." Chen Qizhao glanced at him: "If I knew him, would he dare to rob me? Isn't he afraid that I will go back and settle the account with him?"

Chen Shiming pondered for a moment. The more things he asked Xu Te to investigate in the past few days, the more bizarre it became, as if the charity gala was far less simple than he expected. He instructed two words: "In the future, don't make troubles outside, even drinking, keep your eyes open, and don't go to those bars with Cheng Rong and the others. It's fortunate that there is Shen Yuhuai this time, and next time you drink recharged wine, there will be no one around you. Feel good."

"Don't patronize me and say that you don't drink less wine than me." Chen Qizhao pushed his suitcase past him, "Enlarge your eyes, don't have too many random people around you, and you don't even look at them yourself. clear."

Chen Shiming: "..."

Special Assistant Xu, who just came over, lays down his gun inexplicably. Isn't he the one who accompanies his boss to socialize every time!

Chen Qizhao dragged his suitcase and left, Chen Shiming glanced sideways at the ward, but did not move. When he came, he stood at the door of the ward for a while, and happened to see Chen Qizhao in the ward. There was no one around at that time, and Chen Qizhao did not pack his luggage, and sat alone on the bed without moving. The more he checked it over the past few days, the more he found that something seemed like a thick fog that couldn't be cleared away, and the more he checked down, the more mysteries became.

Assistant Xu: "Boss, is there anything left?"

Chen Shiming came back to his senses, "If Chen Qizhao asks you to investigate something during this time, you can send me a document by the way."