Chapter 024

"It may be that you read it wrong." Chen Shiming said, "There were so many people in the field at that time, and there were many similar figures."

"Really?" Chen Qizhao lowered his head after speaking, and his tone fluctuated slightly. "I just saw that person and remembered it, and I don't usually offend anyone."

While talking, he paid attention to Chen Shiming's expression, and it was not until the other party picked up the phone that he was sure that Chen Shiming was suspicious.

If he directly said that this matter was related to Lin Shizhong, Chen Shiming would definitely not believe it, and even doubt whether he had a reaction after the drug. But if you lead the matter to other people in the field, then the level of meaning is different. In order not to expose himself, Lin Shizhong did not choose to increase the price in the end. It is very likely that Lin Shizhong himself was not too sure about this matter or did not do enough preliminary preparations, so he did not want the Chen family to notice. competitor.

Since Lin Shizhong didn't want people to know, he wanted to be known, and Chen Shiming had to notice.

Before the drug dispenser comes out, any suspects will alert the Chen family, not to mention what he said as a victim, so Chen Shiming may not check the 'similar' assistant Lin Shizhong, but he will definitely check with The two he competed with.

It's useless to say too much about some things...

The best way is to let the Chen family realize the problem.

"I will also check the person who prescribed the medicine. You can rest well these few days." After Chen Shiming finished speaking, the doctor and nurse had already come in to check on Chen Qizhao's condition. He stepped back to make room for the doctor and nurse and walked to the door. Call Special Assistant Xu.

Chen Shiming asked the other party to check the people at the auction by the way. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the boy with a pale face on the hospital bed, and realized in his mind that Chen Qizhao's behavior just after Lin Shibo came in was not like his eloquent and troublesome behavior in the past. An absent-minded escape.

To be honest, he thought about how Chen Qizhao would complain to him after he woke up, but he never thought about such a quiet Chen Qizhao.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but look condensed, and changed his words. "First check the people at the auction, especially the two guests who compete with him, check the relationship behind them, and recently have a relationship with Chen in the project. All objects of conflict and competition are investigated.”

After he finished speaking, he said, "Don't make a sound."

Assistant Xu stopped when he heard the words. "Okay, I'll do it right away."

Those who dare to act on such occasions either have grudges with the Chen family and deliberately seek to make trouble at such times, or have personal grudges with Chen Qizhao. Chen Shiming knew his younger brother's temper, and it was a riot, but it was not to the point of being drugged because of personal grievances.

If Shen Yuhuai hadn't sent Chen Qizhao to the lounge in advance this time, then Chen Qizhao, who drank medicated champagne, would most likely make a fool of himself at the party and lose the Chen family's face. Moreover, Chen Qizhao usually does not attend such gatherings, and no one knew about it before he came today, so the possibility of targeting the Chen family is even higher.

Zhang Yazhi also came to see the situation.

After the doctor checked and said there was no big problem, Zhang Yazhi was relieved. She said, "In the future, pay attention to the wine on the court. It is really impossible to find an assistant to follow. The wine glass should not pass through other people's hands."