Chapter 106

The sudden darkness rendered the atmosphere in the room a different kind of ambiguity. The sudden changes in the environment made some details become obvious, and the beating heart in the chest also accelerated step by step. Chen Qizhao's hand was still on the switch, he was standing against the wall, and behind his neck were Shen Yuhuai's gradually hot fingers, which seemed to take his body temperature a little bit.

Silence seemed like a tacit consent, and in the knock on the door, the two were very close, their breaths intertwined.

Shen Yuhuai's forehead was pressed against him, the nose tip of the two of them rubbed against each other, and the warm feeling sprinkled on the skin of the face, and the distance was drawn closer, the tense muscles under the fingertips seemed to move slowly with the breath, and the touch changed from warm. It was so cold that Chen Qizhao didn't stop, he lifted Shen Yuhuai's clothes up.

He was sweating.

Outside the door, after knocking on the door twice, Xu Tezhu looked at the housekeeper, unsure of the current situation.

When the housekeeper saw the situation, he was not sure whether Chen Qizhao really came to the second floor, and asked, "Did the second young master come to the second floor?"

"It should be here." Assistant Xu saw someone entering the villa. After he came here, he went to the lounge to find someone but didn't find someone. After asking the servant, he found out that the person was on the second floor.

The second floor of the villa is not open to traffic, and guests are on the first floor or in the garden.

"I don't know if it's there or not." Assistant Xu took the boss's order, and the task of determining the location of the second young master was the most important task. "The door should not be locked, right?"

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a loud lock on the door.

Assistant Xu: "?"

Butler: "Maybe it is."

Assistant Xu: "..."

He is not deaf.

The sound of the lock was like a loud signal, telling them that not only was there someone inside, but the person also locked the door after hearing their words. Xu Tesuke's hand near the doorknob trembled a little. With this familiar behavior, he didn't have to guess who was locking the door. He looked at the housekeeper for help.

The butler couldn't help but take two steps back and coughed a little.

Assistant Xu asked nervously, "Second Young Master, are you in there?"

"Go to sleep."

The voice seemed to come from far away, dull and low, like Chen Qizhao's usual violent temper.

Assistant Xu: "..."

Go to bed so early! And it's a birthday party!

The voice outside the door weakened, Chen Qizhao's waist was supported by Shen Yuhuai, and the other party's fingers were pressed on the spine, like a dragonfly on the water, but it seemed to be a little closer to the bottom line of both parties. The positions of the two were no longer limited to the narrow wall. Chen Qizhao raised his head slightly and kissed Shen Yuhuai, followed the shape of each other's lips, and finally opened his lips and teeth to enter. The two walked in while kissing. In the dark environment, they couldn't help stumbling and stumbling. The wheelchair was bumped, and finally slammed into the table, and the two fell on the bed.

The loud noise caught the attention of the two at the door.

Xu Tesuke, who was about to turn around and leave, stopped and shouted again, "Second Young Master!?"