Chapter 028

It's just that not long after his words came out, the two people who were talking about work at the dinner table stopped.

Even Zhang Yazhi looked at these two workaholics unexpectedly.

After a brief silence, Chen Jianhong spoke.

"Let's eat, I'll talk about the rest later." Chen Jianhong looked at Chen Qizhao across the dining table. He didn't know if it was because of the hospitalization. Compared with the face that was slightly fatter than before, it seemed that he had lost a circle when he came back from the hospital.

Chen Shiming also noticed that Chen Qizhao, the former Chen Qizhao was very picky, often when he talked to his father about work, Chen Qizhao would always interrupt or lose his temper impatiently, but since this time, Chen Qizhao has hardly ever quarreled at the dinner table.

Chen Qizhao was still chatting with Shen Yuhuai, but he noticed the hot gaze on the opposite side, and when he raised his head, he met Chen Jianhong's gaze.

Chen Jianhong's voice was normal, "Qi Zhao, eat."

"Play with your phone after eating."

Chen Qizhao looked at the two of them in surprise, but didn't ask any more questions, and bowed his head to eat his own meal.

Chatting with Shen Yuhuai did not waste much effort. He Shuhang will definitely participate in this project. This has been confirmed from the information of Special Assistant Xu, and from Shen Yuhuai’s words, it is not difficult to see that he is very clear about the venue and time of this year’s project. Even if the other party did not disclose whether they participated or not, it can be inferred from the existing situation that the leaking time of the laboratory is within the two-month cycle.

At that time, when friends chatted with him, he also mentioned it casually, and there were not many points of information disclosed. However, part of the reason why this matter caused a large-scale discussion was that there were problems in the process of the competition. After a lot of public opinion discussions, he withdrew from the game. Calculated according to time, including stealing secret companies to declare patents and the process of competition, He Shuhang has a limited time to steal data, and it is estimated that what happened in the past two months.

But the problem also came. He Shuhang had a pass and could enter the institute at will.

And he didn't know the specific time, so at most he would find someone to stare at He Shuhang. It was impossible to follow He Shuhang into the research institute, so he couldn't judge the specific time of committing the crime.

After eating, Chen Qizhao went back to his room and found He Shuhang's class schedule from the materials Xu Te helped.

Since He Shuhang was not found out by the investigation team that year, it means that all his actions are in line with common sense, that is, he entered the research institute at the right time, and he stole data when the people of Shen Yuhuai's research team were not there.

It is easy to check He Shuhang, but it is not easy to check Shen Yuhuai.

Everyone knows the timetable for college students, but the timetable for the laboratory of Shen Yuhuai's project is difficult to say, so it is impossible to let Xu Te help to investigate the matter of the research institute.

He thought about it and sent a message to Yan Kailin.

After sending the message, he planned to organize some other information, but Uncle Zhang, the housekeeper, knocked on the door, saying that Chen Jianhong was looking for him.

Chen Qizhao rarely entered the study room of the Chen family villa. He was often carried in to play by Zhang Yazhi when he was a child. When he grew up, the study was meant to be a place to talk about work, and he was even more reluctant to go there. Later, after the Chen family went bankrupt, the villa was auctioned off, and he had no chance to step into this place.