Chapter 081

Several security guards came over, the flashlights were shining everywhere, and students passing by nearby came to watch.

There were several knives scattered on the ground, and two knives were stained with blood. The three people who avoided the flashlight looked airy and did not look like students in the school at all.

The security guard realized the seriousness of the matter, and several people subdued the three immobilized gangsters and prepared to notify the school to deal with it. S University is not so strict about access control. Occasionally, some outsiders enter. This time, the outsiders targeted the students, and the situation was very serious.

Chen Qizhao was pulled by Shen Yuhuai's hand and left the dark aisle.

After reaching the bright place, Shen Yuhuai raised his hand to check, and noticed that there were several broken skins on the phalanx on the back of his hand. He frowned slightly, then looked at Chen Qizhao's other hand, "Hand."

Facing Shen Yuhuai's gaze, Chen Qizhao honestly took out the hand hidden behind him, and he explained, "It's not that serious, it just looks..."

The two stood at the entrance of the cafeteria, and the light inside the building came out.

Shen Yuhuai noticed that there were more broken skin wounds on the back of Chen Qizhao's right hand. His eyes sank, and he gently pulled the sleeve of Chen Qizhao's coat. He noticed that there were a few shallow wounds inside, which should have been scratched by a knife. There were still blood oozing out from several places.

Chen Qizhao looked at Shen Yuhuai and felt a little guilty for some reason.

In fact, when he saw the three of them, he had already planned to open Yan Kailin first and send a text message to the security booth. During the free time in the middle, he originally wanted to ask these few people something, after all, it is not easy to ask too much when someone intervenes.

He still has some confidence for the three of them. In his previous life, when Lin Shizhong was ruthless, he also asked people to block him on his way to get off work. At that time, he suffered even more severe injuries. When he was a teenager, he enrolled in a class and learned boxing and kung fu, but more ruthlessness was honed in his previous life.

It's just that the civilized society later took strict measures against this.

It was also impossible for Lin Shizhong to call a large group of people to block him, and the security of Chen Qizhao's trip was also increased.

Chen Qizhao thought to himself, if he just paid more attention, the knife edge would not be left.

Shen Yuhuai's voice was a bit colder, "The wound is going to the infirmary for treatment."

At this time, a car was parked nearby, Yan Kaiqi hurriedly got out of the car, and ran over to see the situation here.

"Are you alright?" Yan Kaiqi ran in a hurry, gasping for breath as he spoke, he met Shen Yuhuai's eyes, and then looked to the other side, Yan Kailin was still standing in the crowd with milk tea to watch the excitement, completely unaware that he might have just Walked through life and death.

"This stinky boy." Yan Kaiqi scolded secretly. He glanced at the wound on Chen Qizhao's hand, and probably knew something, "You take him to deal with the wound, and I will deal with it here."

Chen Qizhao frowned slightly, it was very strange that Shen Yuhuai suddenly appeared, why did Yan Kaiqi also come?

Thinking that this group of people came for Yan Kailin, he asked, "I just asked those people and said that someone hired them for 20,000 yuan and sent Yan Kailin to the hospital."