Chapter 086

"This was before Jiang Yuze was arrested. Dad had been taking health supplements a few years ago. After I noticed this problem, I sent some of the remaining health supplements to relevant institutions for inspection and found that there were special ingredients in them, which had calming and calming effect."

Chen Shiming lowered his voice and stood with Chen Qizhao in a corner of no one, "Later Dad found out the problem of the three highs, so he stopped taking these health care drugs and replaced them with antihypertensive drugs. But the oral antihypertensive drugs he placed in the workplace were Jiang Yuze replaced it again and replaced it with a tablet with exactly the same shape, but the ingredients inside were also changed."

Chen Qizhao didn't speak, he looked at Chen Shiming and listened to what he said.

Chen Shiming also briefly explained to Chen Qizhao how he discovered the problem, "Dad's dizziness and drowsiness have occurred from time to time. Now, in addition to the three high factors, it is more likely that he has been taking this drug for a long time. This kind of drug I have asked the doctor that taking a small amount has no effect on the body, but for Dad, who is dealing with group business, sleepiness is a very fatal problem."

"I suspect that the reason why Jiang Yuze placed such a drug at the beginning was probably because he wanted to use the drug factor to sway Dad's decision-making."

It is very likely that he has noticed that his energy is limited because of taking these drugs, so Chen Jianhong has been handing over the affairs of the group to Chen Shiming step by step in the past few years, and he is also supporting some senior backbones in the company. Jiang Yuze may have been operating from it at first, and then Make suggestions for the layout of yourself and Lin Shizhong.

Not long after Chen Shiming finished speaking, he saw the Chen family coming out of the banquet hall. He paused the conversation and was about to go back and discuss with Chen Qizhao, but suddenly heard a voice in his ear.

"No...it's not necessary."

Chen Qizhao's voice was very calm, and his eyes were full of emotions that Chen Shiming couldn't see through.

Chen Shiming stopped and looked at him: "What's wrong?"

Chen Qizhao lowered his head and seemed to be looking at the ground, and he seemed to be looking at something through the ground.

"There is no need for Lin Shizhong to take two steps," he said.

If Lin Shizhong can take action against Chen Jianhong by replacing health care products and other drugs, why bother to arrange Lao Lin's aromatherapy? Given Jiang Yuze's position within the company at that time, and without Chen Jianhong being vigilant, he didn't want to have too many opportunities to attack Chen Jianhong.

Change the medicine, and also change the aromatherapy, the more movements, the greater the exposure.

Moreover, according to the time point mentioned by Chen Shiming, the time to change the medicine is long before the aromatherapy, and before Jiang Yuze was imprisoned, the aromatherapy thing was already in operation, and Lao Lin buried this move for too long...

"Go back and say, it's not convenient to communicate here." Chen Shiming said.

The people at the birthday banquet left almost the same. Chen Jianhong and his wife left after talking to the Shen family, but it was very quiet in the carriage. Chen Qizhao sat in the back seat and said nothing in the face of the discussions of the others.

Chen Qizhao is quickly sorting out all the contexts during this time.

At this time, the phone vibrated, and when he looked down, he saw an anonymous email.