Chapter 007

Chapter 07

In a private clubhouse in S City, the slightly dim room was filled with all types of wines and showed extravagance.

Chen Qizhao saw this scene when he came in and raised an eyebrow with a bit of interest. The people around him were already waving to him. There were still many people here. Some faces were seen at the bar that night and there were a few more people he didn’t know.

He recognized the person sitting next to Qin Xingfeng. This person had been going along and harmonizing with Qin Xingfeng at the bar that night.

“Xiao Zhao is here! You also cut your hair.”

The moment Chen Qizhao arrived, everyone’s eyes were attracted to him, especially his hair. Chen Qizhao’s original hairstyle was more mournful and his eyes hadn’t been seen for many years. Now his hair had been cut. Combined with his exquisite facial features, he looked like a beauty.

Cheng Rong coughed. The others were shocked and continued talking.

“You’re finally here.”

“Did your brother really restrict your freedom?”

“F*k, we’ve all been blocked from calling you.”

“If Brother Feng couldn’t contact you, we would’ve gone to your house to save you.”

One by one, they spoke well but in fact, no one actually wanted to go to the Chen family.

Chen Qizhao ignored them and just sat down. He felt an extremely hot gaze from the side.

The moment he turned his head, he saw a boy with a crew cut who was dressed in extreme fashion. His ears were also pierced and covered with studs.

The boy noticed his gaze and immediately called out, “Brother Zhao, why didn’t you come yesterday? I had a hard time finding an opportunity to come back from abroad!”

“Yan Kailin…?” Chen Qizhao thought for a few seconds before finally gaining a small impression from his long-ago memory.

He knew Yan Kailin and his relationship with Yan Kailin wasn’t bad. The two of them had known each other since childhood because the relationship between the Chen family and Yan family wasn’t bad. After playing for a while, the Yan family developed in foreign markets and Yan Kailin followed them. He rarely appeared in China.

Later when the others were eager to separate from him, Yan Kailin gave him money. Then he was caught by the Yan family again and returned abroad. Gradually, there was no news.

Cheng Rong spoke at this time. “Hey, that won’t work. Yesterday, Lin Zai came back and everyone gave him a welcome back party. You are the only one who didn’t come. It would be unreasonable if you didn’t make up for yesterday’s share today.”

He opened a bottle of wine and directly poured it for Chen Qizhao.

Qin Xingfeng, who was sitting next to Cheng Rong, saw this and didn’t stop it. Ever since the project book was sent to Chen Qizhao a few days ago, Chen Qizhao had shown great interest but he didn’t mention anything about signing the contract. The speed of replying to messages was fast and slow, making it difficult for Qin Xingfeng to grasp Chen Qizhao’s situation.

Therefore, he didn’t refuse when Cheng Rong asked him to invite Chen Qizhao. This type of occasion was suitable for business talks and it was best to take this opportunity to settle the contract.

It wasn’t quiet in the private room. The moment Cheng Rong opened his mouth, the others started to heckle him.

Chen Qizhao picked up a glass and sniffed it. He revealed a slightly disgusted look before putting it back again.