Chapter 111

Chen Qizhao's limbs were cold, and when he heard the news, he hung up the phone and wanted to go out.

Seeing this, Chen Shiming followed, "Where are you going?"

"The Ninth Research Institute."

Chen Qizhao went out with great strength. Chen Shiming failed to hold him for the first time. He was worried about Chen Qizhao's state, and immediately shouted to the door: "Xiao Xu, prepare the car."

Xu Tezhu heard the sound of the glass breaking in the office, and thought that the Chen brothers were arguing again. As soon as he walked to the door and heard the voice of his boss, he immediately turned around to notify the driver to prepare the car, followed by Xiao Zhou who was following next to him. Couldn't react.

"I don't worry about you going alone, I'll go with you."

Chen Shiming grabbed Chen Qizhao's hand, worried that he would accidentally release him.

The speed of preparing the car was very fast, Chen Qizhao did not speak, and kept calling Shen Yuhuai's phone, but no one answered after several calls, and the feeling of unease was rising.

Seeing this, Chen Shiming said: "I have asked Xiao Xu to contact the Ninth Research Institute. You have to tell me anything, otherwise it will be difficult to deal with."

Chen Qizhao's voice was very calm, but Chen Shiming was a little frightened when he heard it.

"I asked Gu Zhengsong to check and found that the property rights originally belonging to Lin Shizhong belonged to the name of Gu Shen's relevant contacts. This company called Yueze Chemical contacted the Ninth Research Institute last week and presented a batch of instruments to the research institute. .But Yueze Chemical's stock market plummeted, and people related to Gu Shen disappeared."

The words of the Ninth Research Institute appeared in Chen Qizhao's mind, as if he had cut off his past memories and put a certain memory of receiving news in his previous life in front of him again. Chen Qizhao didn't doubt that the accident in Shen Yuhuai's laboratory in his previous life was not an accident. It was only after the accident in his previous life that the official report of the accident was that someone in the laboratory made a mistake, which led to the accident.

This type of laboratory is inherently risky, and mistakes in every link may lead to accidents. But apart from the reports from his previous life, he had no extra information on the laboratory accident, which should have happened when he was 27 years old, that is, when Shen Yuhuai was 31 years old.

In this life, because of Gu Zhengsong and Gu Shen's father and son, he has suspected many things. He doubted the accident of his family, and he doubted the accident of Shen Yuhuai's laboratory. Therefore, even though the fate of Gu Zhengsong and Gu Shen has been doomed during this period, the charges of the other party have not yet been completely determined. Before coming down, he was worried that the remaining party of the two would cause problems at this time, so he did not relax at all in the investigation.

There is no premise, and there is no trace, until the time node arrives, he will never be able to determine whether it is an accident or a man-made accident.

Until the call came today, the word Yueze Chemical and the name of Gu Shen gave a traceable possibility.

Chen Qizhao clenched his fists tightly. He tried his best to calm down and calm down. The cold female voice on the phone hung up again, and he pressed the phone again.

Chen Shiming sat in the car with him, watching Chen Qizhao's behavior on the phone, "There will be no problem, the instrument may not be in trouble, and there is no other news here."