Chapter 009

Chapter 09

The place where the contract was to be signed was chosen to be a quiet business club. Qin Xingfeng’s hungover face was a bit tired and dejected when he came to the private room with the specially processed contract.

The person in charge of Ruizhen Electronics was surnamed Wang and he was the one Qin Xingfeng called a ‘friend’. He entered the private room with Qin Xingfeng and his eyes immediately fell on the young man on the sofa who was playing with his phone. Just as the information said, he was a dandy. He dressed casually and there was a large chain tied to his pants. It was different from his proud brother Chen Shiming.

Of course, the person surnamed Wang didn’t say this explicitly. He smiled and went up to greet the young man with Qin Xingfeng. Then he noticed that Chen Qizhao had brought two people with him. Both of them were wearing suits and leather shoes and looked like professionals just from their gestures. They should be the ‘professionals’ hired by Chen Qizhao to see the contract.

They introduced themselves to each other and talked about the contract.

“Brother Xingfeng, I’m sorry, I left in a hurry last night and didn’t have time to drink further with you.” Chen Qizhao’s stopped on Qin Xingfeng’s body for half a second before his gaze moved to the slightly fat Mr. Wang. He paused for a moment before smiling. “It is my first time so I don’t understand this. I found two lawyers to help me take a look. You don’t mind, right?”

Mr. Wang said, “Caution is normal. If you have any questions or requirements, we can discuss it and modify things.”

The two people on the other side looked at each other. Then they took the contract and quickly studied it.

They were from the Chen Group’s legal team. Before coming here, they were instructed by Special Assistant Xu that everything was subject to Second Young Master Chen’s arrangement. They originally thought they were looking at a commercial cooperation contract. Who knew that after entering the private room, Chen Qizhao would make several demands on them. One was to increase the cost of the breach of contract and to increase the favorable conditions for him.

Such a contract was too purposeful. If Chen Qizhao hadn’t looked like he was doing nothing and chatting with other people when talking to them, they almost thought it was another person who was working with them instead of Chen Qizhao.

At that time, they had suggested, “These conditions are too harsh and the other party might not necessarily agree to relax the negotiation requirements.”

Chen Qizhao told them, “Rest assured, they will sign it.”

Sure enough, after they made their request, the expression of Mr. Wang was a bit bad. “I need to confirm this with my boss.”

Chen Qizhao readily agreed.

The private room was quiet and the two lawyers discussed things in a low voice.

Chen Qizhao played with his phone. His interest seemed more on his phone than the contract result. Qin Xingfeng looked at Chen Qizhao and thought of the person he saw in the bathroom yesterday. He still remembered it deeply and always felt that something was wrong… could it be his illusion?

Chen Qizhao opened his mouth. “It is so slow.”

“I’ll go out and take a look.” Qin Xingfeng saw that Mr. Wang hadn’t returned and walked out. He found that the other person was on the phone.

“The conditions mentioned temporarily aren’t a big problem at first.” Mr. Wang spoke respectfully to the person on the other end of the call. “He found two people to come over and it should be to specially talk about these conditions. The questions raised have gone to the core issue and some of the problems in our contract have been singled out.”