Chapter 019

Chapter 19

The investigation into Ruizhen Electronics and Qin Xingfeng caused an uproar in the industry. This matter involved a small part of the Chen Group and the processing results were even more vigorous. It was heard that there was a flaw in the cooperation with Ruizhen Electronics and many problems were found internally. However, it was just a small company project. Why did the Chen family make such a big deal out of it?

The actions of the Chen family had always been the focus of other competitors. This wave seemed vigorous but the many people secretly observing the Chen Group found that there was an imperceptible wave of mid-level management shuffling.

Shen Yuhuai came home on the weekend and found the father and daughter of the Shen family chatting while drinking tea. They happened to be discussing this matter.

“The matter of Ruizhen Electronics is a good opportunity this time. Old Chen always wanted to pave the way for his son. Shiming might have actual achievements but it still wasn’t enough to move the stubborn old group of shareholders. This time, Ruizhen Electronics’ matter involved commercial spies and became a knife for Chen Shiming.” Father Shen smiled and said, “This opportunity came too coincidentally. The people of the Chen family are also smart. It is hard to say what relationships of interest are here and there might be actions in the future.”

Shen Xuelan added, “If this matter isn’t a coincidence, I wonder if someone designed it. The opportunity is too good.”

Father Shen noticed Shen Yuhuai. “Did you come back? Stay at home this week.”

“I’m not busy this week and I can stay for two days.” Shen Yuhuai sat down next to them. “What are you talking about?”

Shen Xuelan replied, “We are talking about the Chen family. There has been a lot of gossip lately.”

She saw that Shen Yuhuai was rarely interested in this type of thing and talked a lot. “It is a fight between crooks. The illegitimate son of the Qin family and others used Ruizhen Electronics and originally wanted to trick Chen Shiming’s unsatisfactory younger brother. The result was that it gave Chen Shiming a chance to attack.”

Father Shen continued, “There is no loss for the Chen family. It is just a pity for the younger son of the Chen family. This is the first time he engaged in investment but he was deceived. His project was ruined.”

Shen Yuhuai heard this and couldn’t help his eyes falling on Father Shen. “Is it a loss?”

“I don’t know if he lost money or not, but I heard the terms of the contract are good and he received a lot of money for damages.” Shen Xuelan looked at Father Shen. “You don’t need to feel pity for him. I heard that the day after the accident, he took his friends to the bar for a meal. It is like you don’t know the little tyrant of the Chen family.”

Chen Qizhao’s reputation was too bad and he was really the polar opposite of Chen Shiming.

Every time Father Shen thought of that child, he always felt pity for his friend.

Shen Yuhuai wondered, “Little tyrant?”

“You don’t even know about this?” Shu Xuelan explained with a few more words. “He is just like the group of rich second generation in the circle who only eat, drink and have nothing to do. I heard that his temper is quite explosive.”

Shen Yuhuai took a sip from the tea cup in front of him. “Is that so? I think he is pretty well-behaved and polite.”

He had just finished speaking when he noticed the father and daughter of the Shen family giving him a strange look.