Chapter 020

Chapter 20

Chen Qizhao looked at the person in front of him without any restraint. This person still looked human compared to the way he went to prison with shaggy hair covering his head.

Jiang Yuze, Chen Jianghong’s current right-hand man.

He was in his 30s this year. He entered the Chen family step by step when he was young and finally took the position of Chen Jianhong’s assistant. He might just be an assistant on the surface but Chen Jianhong let him practice many things and his position in the group wasn’t low. He was very appreciated by Chen Jianhong. If there were no accidents, he should be a leader with an unlimited future.

Such a person originally had unlimited scenery in front of him but he had long hooked up with Lin Shizhong. Later, he indirectly had a hand in the Chen Group’s bankruptcy and became the boss of a listed company. This person hid deeply and had done many things. This time, the middle level management of the Chen family had a reshuffle and several of those who resigned or were prosecuted had something to do with Jiang Yuze. Even in such a situation, this person could still pick himself clean.

This old fox did things clearly and never let the fire burn himself.

There were too many things involved when it came to Jiang Yuze.

He was Lin Shizong’s biggest card in the Chen family. Other commercial spies or internal spies were at most useless troops. As long as Jiang Yuze was still here, there would always be hidden dangers in the Chen family.

The timeline was messed up when Chen Qizhao was first reborn. Later, he was chatting to Special Assistant Xu and realized that at this time, Jiang Yuze hadn’t started acting yet and Chen Shiming’s side was still clean. The Chen Group was intricate and complicated and it was impossible for Chen Qizhao to remember so many people from his past life. However, he could clearly understand what Jiang did. One of the biggest dangers was Chen Shiming’s assistant group. In two years, Chen Jianhong would be ready to abdicate and let Chen Shiming take over. Jiang Yuze knew this and put his own people into Chen Shiming’s assistant group when he had the chance.

In the game of chess played by Lin Shizong, Jiang Yuze was the general.

“Jianhong, you aren’t working overtime today?” Zhang Yazhi was a bit surprised to see Chen Jianhong coming back. “Xiao Jiang is here too?”

Jiang Yuze said politely, “Hello Madam, I’m sorry to disturb you.”

Chen Jianhong nodded toward Jiang Yuze and asked the housekeeper to go upstairs to get some documents.

“Then why don’t you stay and eat lunch? That kid Shiming hasn’t been back for meals recently and I just asked Old Zhang to make more food,” Zhang Yazhi said enthusiastically. “Otherwise, only Xiao Zhao and I will be eating lunch.”

Chen Qizhao turned off the screen of his phone and stared at Jiang Yuze in an unabashed manner.

Jiang Yuze looked at Chen Qizhao sitting beside him before quickly withdrawing his gaze. “Thank you, Madam, but I need to go back to the company after I get the documents.”

Soon, the housekeeper brought over a documents bag and Chen Jianhong gave the things to Jiang Yuze. “He has to go back and deal with things at the company.”

Jiang Yuze nodded. He received the information and left.

It was just like a loyal and hard working subordinate. People couldn’t fault him.

Chen Jianhong noticed that Chen Qizhao’s eyes were fixed on the door and he asked, “Do you know him?”

Chen Qizhao glanced at Chen Jianhong and casually leaned back against the sofa. “I don’t know but I don’t like him.”